Boxing 5- 7 September

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
why bother?...i guess thet must`ve penalized the piss outta him for that extra 3 lbs....

thats fine with me....might benefit those of us with that generous rocky inside prop....

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Seldon quits again

No surprise there

let's hope Kirkland takes care of business

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
congrats to those on the under.

i wasnt particularly impressed with kirkland, he was trying too hard, too tense, too many wild punches, no body shots, and ate way too many shots from cortez.

it can be forgiven since he did seem intent on pleasing the hometown crowd, but that wasn't championship caliber.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
Is there any way we can clone Steve Smoger. I am sick and tired of how shitty the refs are these days.

I think Kirkland was going to win anyway but that stoppage was way too soon. And this after the ref watches Kirkland throw a blatant foul punch while Cortes was down. Not even a Fukin warning by the shitbag ref.

I am up a little for tonight but tomorrow is judgement day. :scared :scared

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
geez

demarco escapes...close call

i'll take it though

frank i like that parlay

Im sticking with rocky for better or worse

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
Same here Andrey, seems to be across the board. They're not the only sight that's backing up a bit in boxing. Lot of these sights seem to have no confidence in setting lines.

For me it's the usual 3000 euros limit...( Europe).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
Yea ghost; there is value with Rocky. Also Diaz I think will outwork Kat boy. If anyone LOVES Oscar MGM has him -185, opened -165 here last week. Boxing has lost it's luster to me. I mean, how in hell is Casa-Marquez PPV? It just gets worse and worse. I won't be in town next week, but if I were, I would surely go down to the MGM as I see a shitload of scalp ticks available for Casa-Marquez. Also, someone robbed Mayweather's house and stole "millions" in jewlery they say, so if the insurance doesn't cover all his losses he may have to fight again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
My two plays for today

A big one on Rocky

A little one on Cook

Weepaul I agree wiith you

I'm not impressed with Arthur...i see it as an even money fight

I will take a chance on those 3 to 1 odds

good luck tonight guys

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Nicky Cook wins a unanimous decision !

Congrats guys...a beautiful day !

:00hour :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
weepaul you are the f'in man

i really got to thank you for bringing this to the boards attention

i did a lot of research after reading your post

i was confident in cook and he came through big

thanks bro and congrats.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
i agree, i never considered the play until weepaul brought it up, i followed small as well.

thanks bro!

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
....breidis prescott?.....

i wasn`t even aware of this one....just looked at the odds and khan`s name and kept on looking...

whoa!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

muhr

Forum Member
Jul 28, 2007
didn't see the fight, but i guess the suspicions about khan's chin are true. this is probably only the 2nd power puncher khan has faced.

what was prescott, +1000?

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
for fun i put 5$ on "the other guy" by ko, even after confirming the wager i didnt know his name. today was incredibly lucky, id never heard of prescott nor cook but managed to win some nice coin.

i wish i knew he was columbian, prescott doesnt sound it. man some of those columbians with seemingly blown-up records can really fight, or at least really punch.

any youtube clip up?