Boxing 5- 7 September

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SkunkApe

Forum Member
Feb 10, 2008
Thanks from me also on the tip on Cook, weepaul.

Go Katsidis! Go Hyena!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
had to hedge juan with a smidge on katsidis inside at +650......the hedges are turning out to be more lucrative than the wagers...lol

katsidis ain`t winnin`a decision...so we should be o.k.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
ugh.

the class difference was enormous as we predicted, but i still lost b/c katsidis' trainer were too stupid to realize he had no chance by the 7th. instead he goes in there and took 5 more rounds of beating for no good reason.

fudge. this was an easy fight to pick and should have been easy money, but the inside prop loses.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
not good for me...i got greedy and went the "inside the distance" route despite saying in this very thread that both guys were overrated punchers...

lots of slapping...some decent body work...both guys go the body with some oomph,but both have right hands that are WAAAAYYY overrated...

they throw their right hands like they`re throwing a baseball....no shoulder...no hip pivot...

ohh well...:shrug:

we`ll see much better technicians next week...

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
I won a good one with Rocky, and hesitated all day long pulling the trigger on Cook, which i finally abstained..:shrug: .still a very good week.:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Is it true, that Kellerman didnt give a single of the first three rounds to Katsidis and Juarez!?

I was away for the weekend and missed some nice bets, however, I won some money on Prescott....

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
3000 euro on boxing on TheGreek? Are you sure?

See for yourself:
nn.gif

But the limits varies with the fight: only 200 euros if you want Mora to win again, 1250 euros on Taylor to beat Lacy, and max 200 euros on Lacy.

Andrey

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2005
I was talking about limits to win not to risk, sorry I should explain it more at the beggining. According to your screen shot if you bet on Abraham all you can win is looks like only 210.22 euros (which is probably equals $300) this amount used to be equals $500 sometimes even way more on big fights.
Look how much TheGreek offers on underdogs and you will understand.
Thanks for time to take a screen shot though. It is confirming that in Europe they take down limits equally as in USA.
Sad times for gambling industry:scared

See for yourself:
nn.gif

But the limits varies with the fight: only 200 euros if you want Mora to win again, 1250 euros on Taylor to beat Lacy, and max 200 euros on Lacy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SkunkApe

Forum Member
Feb 10, 2008
Thanks for the props guys.

We are all a good team here and hopefully we all made some money. :grouphug:

Cook's the only thing I got. I'm going out to sell sexual favors on Fremont street. Mention "MadJack" and I'll give you a discount.

Later, guys.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Is it true, that Lederman didnt give a single of the first three rounds to Katsidis and Juarez!?

I was away for the weekend and missed some nice bets, however, I won some money on Prescott....

Does anybody know!?

It's hard for me to believe that Lederman didnt give a single of the first three rounds to Katsidis and Juarez.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
Sorry Zerwas, I thought you were asking in a "is Lederman senile?" way, rather than "I need to know for my prop" way.

Im about 95% sure that both are true, Barrios and Diaz were ahead 30-27 after 3. Harold favored Diaz and Barrios big for their activity throughout the fight and had them well ahead, I don't think the first three rounds were any different, Barrios outworked Juarez and Diaz out-landed Katsidis.

If be shocked if my memory is failing me here. The fights may be on youtube so you can watch the start of round four.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Hehe, I'm getting to believe he is.... ;-)

Thanks for the info, bodog usually grades wagers correctly, so I knew there was only a vague chance...

I think on most scorecards that I read Juarez and Katsidis won one round out of the first three...., anyways, thats spilled milk,...next week looks good.