Boxing 7/10 - 7/11

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
RESULT:
ADAMEK stops GUNN
TKO 5

shit.....I had under 4.5......hope he did it early in the round....
:scared

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
~ IBF cruiserweight title ~
The fight was stopped between round 4 and 5 by the referee and the doctor

this from boxrec

ADAMEK UNDER WINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

matt19780

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Any Results on the fights in Chiapas, Mexico?

Any Results on the fights in Chiapas, Mexico?

Jorge Solis Vs Cristobal Cruz results?
Julio Cesar Miranda Vs Eric Ortiz results?

Go Solis!!! :director:
Go Miranda by Ko Under 8.5!!! :director:

Last edited:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Cruz wins
fuk!

Solis blows my parlay on the last leg
lost to a guy he already beat in 2003

fuk!

matt19780

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Cruz wins
fuk!

Solis blows my parlay on the last leg
lost to a guy he already beat in 2003

fuk!

Cristobal Cruz is a freak of nature. The guy has been boxing for 17 years with 400 rounds of wear and tear at basically the same weight. It is shocking to me that a prime Solis couldn't beat him. :confused:

Any results on the Miranda v Ortiz undercard bout?

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
Miranda KO1

Miranda KO1

Cristobal Cruz is a freak of nature. The guy has been boxing for 17 years with 400 rounds of wear and tear at basically the same weight. It is shocking to me that a prime Solis couldn't beat him. :confused:

Any results on the Miranda v Ortiz undercard bout?

Miranda blew out Ortiz in the first round ... Cruz fought like a man possessed, practically hurling himself at Solis, and the crowd went crazy whenever their homeboy Cruz landed a punch. In an atmosphere like that you just knew the judges would be giving every close round to Cruz. ... Cruz is a tough son of a gun, but the better fighter didn't get the decision.

matt19780

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Miranda blew out Ortiz in the first round ... Cruz fought like a man possessed, practically hurling himself at Solis, and the crowd went crazy whenever their homeboy Cruz landed a punch. In an atmosphere like that you just knew the judges would be giving every close round to Cruz. ... Cruz is a tough son of a gun, but the better fighter didn't get the decision.

Thanks Graham

LordoftheLunch

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2009
Agbeko defeats Darchinyan!

IBF bantamweight champion Joseph Agbeko (27-1, 22 KOs) took a hard fought unanimous decision over unified super flyweight champion Vic Darchinyan (32-2-1, 26 KOs) on Saturday night at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida. A close fight turned when Darchinyan scored a flash knockdown in round seven, however Agbeko took ?The Raging Bull? out of his game in the eighth. Darchinyan rallied in the ninth, but was pretty busted up. Agbeko closed strong to win. Scores were 116-111, 114-113, 114-113.

--------------------------------------

Adamek guns down Gunn

Tomas ?Goral? Adamek succesfully retained the IBF cruiserweight championship with a ffth round stoppage of a very gutzy Bobby ?The Celtic Warrior? Gunn on Saturday night in Newark, NJ. Adamek was in control throughout, constantly battering Gunn with heavy two punch combinationw with Gunn offering lttle in return. Gunn though outgunned, pressed foward in the fifth and landed a few good counters as the fight progressed. Adamek was not deterred and hurt Gun with a left hook late in the fourth. Gunn stumbled and tried to cover in the corner as Adamek uloaded a four punch combination as the fourth round ended. At the advice of the ringside physician, who felt Gunn had taken to much punishment, Referee Earl Brown called a halt to the contest at 3:00 minutes of the fourth round, much to the dismay of Gunn and his corner who argued adamantely that the bout should continue.

--------------------------------------

Those two saved my weekend at least a littele bit. I am still angry about the dec. in Germany and I think bith of the dogs G. and S. deserved to win... :moon:

Congrats to all of you who picked (hopfully) a lot of fights right.

Cheers
LotL

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Just got in from poker. Missed all of tonights fights but WHAT A DAY!!! :00hour :00hour :00hour
I lost the under on Cunningham but hit Aydin, hit the 3 way parlay of Cunn, Miranda, Godfrey, hit Agbeko, hit Miranda straight up, and hit St Pierre. Hope the room had a good night!

Would appreciate any updates on the cunningham/braite fight. I know cunningham won but how did the fight play out? Thx!

Last edited:

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret

hmmm i just remember didn't Cruz Carbajal get in trouble for steroids in the past

i hope his effort was unadultered, pure human will and training

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
hmmm i just remember didn't Cruz Carbajal get in trouble for steroids in the past

i hope his effort was unadultered, pure human will and training

Orlando Salido was the steroids Mexican guy. He has never looked as tremendously strong in the ring as he did when he beat Robert Guerrero, which was the night he tested positive for steroids, although he might well beaten Guerrero even without being juiced up.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
hmm, that was a mediocre weekend for me, I played a lot of dogs, but not many came through.
Spada and Gevor really come thisclose to winning, of course I knew that it would be hard for them in Germany, but at 3 or nearly 4 to 1, I had to take a shot. :shrug:

I dont know, maybe thats the wrong approach to bet on underdogs who dont have great power!? :shrug:

Maybe, I could have been more selective...

Oh and BTW, where is GhostKid?!
It's Sunday noon and there is no new thread for next week.
I'm a little worried about him. ;-)

Bet on MyBookie