CAN THE NFL AT LEAST MAKE IT LESS OBVIOUS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
These games are becoming more and more pre- determined every week.

For this Eagles Team to display this HIGH SCHOOL type of TACCKING SHOW is just plain sorry.

THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO PHILADELPHIA FANS and WILL never earn my respect ever

I KNEW WHAT THE NFL WANTED AND SHOULD HAVE GONE AHEAD AND BET THE WORST TEAM.

Browns19-4Life

Forum Member
Dec 24, 2006
While I agree at times the refs call a game more for one team, to claim that the Eagles are throwing a game because the NFL wants them to is some serious conspiracy theory. Take the tin foil off your head and enjoy the game. Your Eagles may end up winning this game unfortunately for my bank roll.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
For those who just missed the last drive.

3rd and 8 completion for 1st down

3rd and 16 Reggie Bush show for 19 yards

3rd and 7 rookie of the millenium COTLSON 11 yards for 1st down.

Completed 4 of 4 1st downs on a drive that should havew gone nowhere.

BUT LIKE I SAID I SHOULDVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO BET THE BETTER TEAM INSTEAD SHOULD HAVE LAYED DOWN A BIG WAGER ON THESE PATHETIC SAINTS

clark

Forum Member
Oct 1, 2006
NEW JERSEY
starting a bunch of overachievers on defense and making it this far is pretty impressive 'include a washed up backup qb playing well and it's almost as good as the saints story minus one very big hurricane!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
I AGREE CLARK

Im not bitter about my pending wager on these EAGLES Im just noticing that when it come to this league and its games its better to throw away all HANDICAPPING STRATEGIES, TRENDS, MATCHUP STATS and just plain out bet what you feel this league and its affiliates need more.

In this case it will be a great story for these OVERACHIEVING SAINTS to represent a PATHETIC NFC DIVISION in this years SUPER BOWL.

Who WOULD HAVE THUNK THAT? HA

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Morris again you are missing my point brother.

But in time you will learn

CONTINUE TO WATCH

Youll see

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Browns19-4Life

Forum Member
Dec 24, 2006
Lineguy, are you watching this game? everything points to the eagles covering and if anything it's the saints defense getting blown up on 3rd and long.

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Well another PHANTOM CALL leads to a SAINTS touchdown killing a nice 2nd and 25 for the eagles and putting their DEFENSE on its back AGAIN.

ILLEGAL CONTACT DOWNFIELD LOL

Even the announcers had a hard time finding it.

CONGRATULATION SAINTS BACKERS

JUST LIKE I SAID THE NFL WANTS YOUR SEASON TO CONTINUE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
I mean its becoming a JOKE these official with that little yellow flag

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
Well another PHANTOM CALL leads to a SAINTS touchdown killing a nice 2nd and 25 for the eagles and putting their DEFENSE on its back AGAIN.

ILLEGAL CONTACT DOWNFIELD LOL

Even the announcers had a hard time finding it.

CONGRATULATION SAINTS BACKERS

JUST LIKE I SAID THE NFL WANTS YOUR SEASON TO CONTINUE

yes they do,but they dont care by how many points.gl

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
I mean THANK GOODNESS this guy GARCIA is playing for a starting job next season because he is really getting treated unfairlky today by these ZEBRAS

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Thanks officials

once again you decide the outcome of a N.F.L. football GAME

Great game JEFF GARCIA you did what you could brother.

too bad IT WASNT WHAT THE league wanted

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
Thanks officials

once again you decide the outcome of a N.F.L. football GAME

too bad IT WASNT WHAT THE league wanted

THE LEAGUE??? ....and exactly who would that be? The refs, the commissioner, TV networks, the front office personnel....????? and exactly how would all this take place? How much money would it take and how many people would have to be involved?:shrug:

Lineguy, you may be a little bit paranoid.:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

clark

Forum Member
Oct 1, 2006
NEW JERSEY
andy must have been on take too!? it was a miracle to get fumble there and even on 4th and 15 , the ball is in your hands and you choose to see if other team can make the plays with how the game ended during reg. season and how you really hadn't stopped duece all night! reid had no balls!!garcia earned alot of respect this year which he deserves and westbrook is awesome! GO SAINTS GO

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
THE LEAGUE??? ....and exactly who would that be? The refs, the commissioner, TV networks, the front office personnel....????? and exactly how would all this take place? How much money would it take and how many people would have to be involved?:shrug:

Lineguy, you may be a little bit paranoid.:SIB

your right,,just like the mlb had no idea what mguire and sosa were upto either.