CAN THE NFL AT LEAST MAKE IT LESS OBVIOUS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

deadeye

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
south texas
the fix is in?

the fix is in?

sure they knew. but everybody enjoys a 550 ft. bomb. and don't leave bonds out of the conversation. as far as the ref's go they can throw a flag anytime a db touches a guy past 5 yds. or holding anytime they want. if any game has EVER<EVER been rigged it was last years superbowl. that was either rigged or the worst officiating of all time.

IX_Bender

Forum Member
I KNEW WHAT THE NFL WANTED AND SHOULD HAVE GONE AHEAD AND BET THE (spread winner).

If you truly believe that games are rigged according to you above statement, then just figure out 'what the NFL wants' and clean up.

Stop crying conspiracy and start capitalizing on it. Either that or just stop betting altogether since the league is fixed. Seems pretty simple really.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
If you truly believe that games are rigged according to you above statement, then just figure out 'what the NFL wants' and clean up.

Stop crying conspiracy and start capitalizing on it. Either that or just stop betting altogether since the league is fixed. Seems pretty simple really.

every sport on the planet has tinkerd with a game here and there.its a proven fact,many have been caught.i doubt it happens often,but once in a while its in the best intrest for a league for a certain outcome ,and they try and help it happen.not so much where you have to give up on sport.many teams have been in the eagles spot,but you have to play against the team and officials,it can be done despite the antics.
if super bowl 3 wasnt fixed ,the nfl would not be what it is today,it had to be done,for the good of the laegue....conspiricy theory my ass,when their is billions to be made chit will happen,its just the way the world works,if you can send people to their deaths for money (war,for the good of our country)you can tinker with a sport(for the good of the league) if you have to also.

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Looks like were seeing a little of that today as well in this PRO CHICAGO officiating crew

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
I think Im going to wager on the SAINTS next Week no matter where the game is or what the line may be.

So Bookie if your reading post a number of -20 on the game

LOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
I wonder what Ladanian Tomlinson was yelling about at the end of the Football Fix Challenge Part 2

I can assure you it wasnt personal issues.Hes not that type.

VERY INTERESTING? HUMMMMMMMMm

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
The point is not which team you think is the better one, its just that the officials should let the game be decided by the players. I was watching the Eagles mount what would have been a tying or lead taking drive and said to my girlfriend the refs are gonna kill this drive and next play. Big play for the Birds but its coming back. It wss fairly obvious but the playoffs always seem to magnify the fixes as there are only a few games. I took the Eagles and the 5 points so I am not crying sour grapes. The few people here who say there absolutely is no fix must also believe in Santa Clause. Big Money = Corruption. Always has always will

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tubbysmith

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2004
I wonder what Ladanian Tomlinson was yelling about at the end of the Football Fix Challenge Part 2

I can assure you it wasnt personal issues.Hes not that type.

VERY INTERESTING? HUMMMMMMMMm

Don't worry about it. Rest assured, the Colts have been waiting to get the 'Chowder Chuggers in their house, and I hope they rip that goof-ball Brady a new one. I rarely bet on football, but Indy is one play I'll be making this coming weekend.

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
If you truly believe this, you should not be betting.

That is absolutely false. If you can spot the games where you can take advantage of the ref slant you can mop up by gambling. If you truely believe after watching the playoffs that the refs dont have an agenda in certain games then you should stay a million miles aweay from sports wagering because you will get killed. Dont you remember Palamalus Int last year that they called a non catch or the TD in the Superbowl by Big Ben.
Big Money = Corruption FACT

Love is Love

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2006
That is absolutely false. If you can spot the games where you can take advantage of the ref slant you can mop up by gambling. If you truely believe after watching the playoffs that the refs dont have an agenda in certain games then you should stay a million miles aweay from sports wagering because you will get killed. Dont you remember Palamalus Int last year that they called a non catch or the TD in the Superbowl by Big Ben.
Big Money = Corruption FACT

So, one day they want the Steelers to lose, but then the next day want them to win? i thought the popular theory was they wanted the Steelers to win from the beginning...

Love is Love

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2006
The point is not which team you think is the better one, its just that the officials should let the game be decided by the players. I was watching the Eagles mount what would have been a tying or lead taking drive and said to my girlfriend the refs are gonna kill this drive and next play. Big play for the Birds but its coming back. It wss fairly obvious but the playoffs always seem to magnify the fixes as there are only a few games. I took the Eagles and the 5 points so I am not crying sour grapes. The few people here who say there absolutely is no fix must also believe in Santa Clause. Big Money = Corruption. Always has always will

So what you're saying is that the guy on the Eagles didn't really move before the snap?

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Sports being fixed

Sports being fixed

I don't believe NFL football is fixed.

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
So what you're saying is that the guy on the Eagles didn't really move before the snap?

Did you watch the Eagle defensive line getting held on nearly every down but nothing called. Lets grow up here and stop being so gullible. If you want to believe in a situation where theres alot of money at stake that corruption hasnt filtered in then please do so, just dont insult the people who know what they see year after year. Can you say tuck rule? I thought you could.Anyone watch Peyton Manning against the Chiefs? He would march the ball straight down the field and then throw the ball right to the defender when they got down in scoring range. alot of money on the over that day wouldnt ya say so. I know what I see. Some people just refuse to accept it like theres no santa Clause

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
Thanks officials

once again you decide the outcome of a N.F.L. football GAME

Great game JEFF GARCIA you did what you could brother.

too bad IT WASNT WHAT THE league wanted

Oswald acted alone. :142smilie