CAN THE NFL AT LEAST MAKE IT LESS OBVIOUS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Blitz

Hopeful
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2002
North of Titletown AKA Boston
Anyone watch Peyton Manning against the Chiefs? He would march the ball straight down the field and then throw the ball right to the defender when they got down in scoring range. alot of money on the over that day wouldnt ya say so. I know what I see. Some people just refuse to accept it like theres no santa Clause

Are you kidding me??

Are you saying that Manning had money on the under?

He doesn't make enough money from all those commercials he does and thats on top of his salary... come on man, thats just nuts...:shrug:

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Im saying someone had the under. Go back and watch the game. The Colts could have scored 50 themselves but Peyton had other ideas. He is a fraud. Just stay tuned and you will surely see something mind boggling in these last few weeks of the season. Money is everything these days and greed is at the top of its game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Im saying someone had the under. Go back and watch the game. The Colts could have scored 50 themselves but Peyton had other ideas. He is a fraud. Just stay tuned and you will surely see something mind boggling in these last few weeks of the season. Money is everything these days and greed is at the top of its game.

:142smilie :mj07:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

My brother you are killing yourself. You are in a no win situation right now. Save yourself the pain.

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
sounds like a guy who lost a bunch of money

sounds like a guy who lost a bunch of money

wha wha wha wha....shut up you complainer.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Love is Love

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2006
Did you watch the Eagle defensive line getting held on nearly every down but nothing called. Lets grow up here and stop being so gullible. If you want to believe in a situation where theres alot of money at stake that corruption hasnt filtered in then please do so, just dont insult the people who know what they see year after year. Can you say tuck rule? I thought you could.Anyone watch Peyton Manning against the Chiefs? He would march the ball straight down the field and then throw the ball right to the defender when they got down in scoring range. alot of money on the over that day wouldnt ya say so. I know what I see. Some people just refuse to accept it like theres no santa Clause

there was holding on both sides.....

I'm thinking that perhaps you were one of those with a lot of money on the over in that IND/KC game....Somehow it's easier for you to believe that Manning is in on the fix than he just makes mistakes sometimes?

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
there was holding on both sides.....

I'm thinking that perhaps you were one of those with a lot of money on the over in that IND/KC game....Somehow it's easier for you to believe that Manning is in on the fix than he just makes mistakes sometimes?

Can you guys ever come up with something better than accusing a person of having money on a game and this is why he is thinking this way?

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
Emersonboozer, heed the advice from The Sponge....you have to pick your battles wisely. Take what you know and use it to your advantage. Good luck this weekend!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
I didnt bet a red cent on the over in the Colts/Chiefs game but I knew alot of people were on that side. I had the Colts minus the points so even though I won I know what I was watching and it was very obvious. How could Peyton move the ball effortlessly up and down the field and then 3 straight times in the redzone throw the ball right to a defender? Also 3 straight fieldgoals early? I know noonw wants to believe that games are rigged but if you do some research youll see plenty of evidence from past players, owners and gamblers. DO SOME RESEARCH and above all just watch the games unfold this upcoming weekend.
Goodluck to all