Cat Will Not Eat

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Not really "putting them to sleep" exactly, but I do have some experience with kitty cat euthanasia.

Hope things work out for you and Frisbee. Very tough deal to go through. Cat will probably not like it either.

i`m sure you have lots of experience torturing small animals...

and i`m sure you couldn`t see an idiot if he looked into your bathroom mirror...

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Frisbee went peacefully last night surrounded by family. I was surprised at how quick it was. Literally a matter of only a few seconds. I can't say enough good things about the people we met at Angell Memorial. Thank you for the support guys. It really does mean a lot.

Jake DeNiro

Jakey Pups
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2001
Frisbee went peacefully last night surrounded by family. I was surprised at how quick it was. Literally a matter of only a few seconds. I can't say enough good things about the people we met at Angell Memorial. Thank you for the support guys. It really does mean a lot.

Thoughts to your family and yourself. In my opinion Frisbee went out in class with your family there.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
i`m sure you have lots of experience torturing small animals...

and i`m sure you couldn`t see an idiot if he looked into your bathroom mirror...

Oh I don't know, give it a shot and I will tell ya what I see.

Yea thats me, I like to pull the wings off of flies, burn ants with a magnifying glass and pretty much torture the shit out of ole fluffy next door.

Don't be an ass GW. I never said anything about killing anything other than to say I have never put a cat to sleep I have, however, had to have them euthanized which PRETTY MUCH KILLS THEM not puts them to sleep. So when you and the ASPCA get down off the box let me know and we can start this conversation again rationally. I have run over cats, rabbits, birds, turtles, and was aiming for a cow once because I was young and hungry but he got out of the way but I don't and never will torture anything and I don't appreciate the inference. I am sorry that Frisbee was ill and had to be put down, but I didn't fuhkin do it so do me a favor. Higher moral ground is West of my house. Go spout that stupid shit over there.

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
and was aiming for a cow once because I was young and hungry but he got out of the way

You gotta be one sorry ass shot to miss a FRIGGIN COW!

They're not exactly the most nimble of creatures.

I'm guessing if Bessy knew you were aiming your car directly at her ass you would still have time to light the grill (charcoal, not gas) let it heat up, get your shit together and still run her ass over even if it was a one-lane road.

Union guys.......

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
You gotta be one sorry ass shot to miss a FRIGGIN COW!

They're not exactly the most nimble of creatures.

I'm guessing if Bessy knew you were aiming your car directly at her ass you would still have time to light the grill (charcoal, not gas) let it heat up, get your shit together and still run her ass over even if it was a one-lane road.

Union guys.......

Fuhker was all hopped up on fresh St. Augustine. Of course it could have been the fact that I was in a pinto that had no back bumper and the tires all went flat when I ran over the barbed wire. Was bullshit too because apparently the cops were arresting everybody driving around aimlessly in that particular pasture that day. Would have made it too if I didn't have to stop and let half of the tequila I ingested earlier get a better look at the lawn. Friggin profiling is what it is.

Clipped a deer once in a french car............a fuego I think.............Can't remember exactly for sure as it was a very long time ago and the acid was much better back then...........................

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Was bullshit too because apparently the cops were arresting everybody driving around aimlessly in that particular pasture that day.

Fawkers, that shit used to happen to me all the time too.

I remember one time my buddies forgot to tell me it was "National arrest everyone driving a white puckup truck that is parked on a set of steps leading to a giant stupid fukin statue in Greesboro NC" one time.

If I'd only known.....

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
stevie...condolences bud.....

fatty...thanks for straightening everyone out on the euthanasia issue...nice comments...the cherry on top of the shitcake...

you`re about as useful as a fart in the kitchen...and i`m giving you extra credit on that....

IX_Bender

Forum Member
:grouphug:

Can you feel it?
aceinaction.jpg

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006
SteveD--So sorry for your loss. I completely understand as just one month ago I had to put my 16 yr old Persian to sleep. I found that out and had to do it within 48 hours. The part leading up to it was the worst. Like you said, the actual experience was very quick and painless. You did the right thing and I wish you and your family the best...I know it's tough.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Fawkers, that shit used to happen to me all the time too.

I remember one time my buddies forgot to tell me it was "National arrest everyone driving a white puckup truck that is parked on a set of steps leading to a giant stupid fukin statue in Greesboro NC" one time.

If I'd only known.....

See, you never really know who your friends are. I had nearly the same circumstances when in the Marines. Was driving down Greenwood ave in Glenview, Il. when, apparently, the city had moved the easement in this particular Victorian. To my dismay the wagon wheel someone had half buried at the foot of the driveway was not wired for sound when destroyed at high speeds. Was horrible, the poseys and chrysanthemums were lying everywhere. Luckily Dunkin Donuts was having a sale and I was released to my own recognizance. Of which I have very little.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Stevie.....sorry about your ordeal. Losing a pet is horrible.

stevie..also sorry for your loss....

a few years ago i might not have understood what it means to lose a pet......now that i have a dog (smurphy's sister) i can feel your loss....

Last edited:

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
stevie...condolences bud.....

fatty...thanks for straightening everyone out on the euthanasia issue...nice comments...the cherry on top of the shitcake...

you`re about as useful as a fart in the kitchen...and i`m giving you extra credit on that....

So I take it I won't be getting your vote for the MJ's HOF?

That is unfortunate, as I don't think I will get many votes from the hypocritical contingent. If a fart in a kitchen gets rid of the smell of the bs your spreading then Godspeed man, Godspeed. I said I was sorry for StevieD's loss of a pet as it is difficult for everyone that has one but most importantly to the one who has lost the pet. That is the extent of it. If you think for one second that I alm going to cry myself to sleep tonight for the loss of him you are wrong. No more than I would for the cat that sneaks under my boat cover and sprays my brand new boat, or that gets into fights outside my bedroom window. Chances are he or his parent was somebody's pet and I don't see you out there trying to help the poor bastard. I don't see you sweeping up shit at an animal shelter either. So forgive me if I keep the actual "loss" in perspective. While you may say putting an animal to sleep is the "humane" way to do things, it is no more or less humane than the thousands of cats that are killed on a yearly basis during testing at various labs for such products as make up and skin care. When are you going to go throw yourself in front of a Mary Kay minivan in the name of humanity.

I will say it one more time, StevieD, sorry for your loss.

GW, its a fuhkin cat that you forgot about long before you ever started typing a reply to me, AT least I don't fake it chief, you don't care about that cat anymore than you did about the chicken that was slaughtered in the name of dinner last week.

Also, I don't like cherries or shitcake, whatever the hell that is.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
So I take it I won't be getting your vote for the MJ's HOF?

That is unfortunate, as I don't think I will get many votes from the hypocritical contingent. If a fart in a kitchen gets rid of the smell of the bs your spreading then Godspeed man, Godspeed. I said I was sorry for StevieD's loss of a pet as it is difficult for everyone that has one but most importantly to the one who has lost the pet. That is the extent of it. If you think for one second that I alm going to cry myself to sleep tonight for the loss of him you are wrong. No more than I would for the cat that sneaks under my boat cover and sprays my brand new boat, or that gets into fights outside my bedroom window. Chances are he or his parent was somebody's pet and I don't see you out there trying to help the poor bastard. I don't see you sweeping up shit at an animal shelter either. So forgive me if I keep the actual "loss" in perspective. While you may say putting an animal to sleep is the "humane" way to do things, it is no more or less humane than the thousands of cats that are killed on a yearly basis during testing at various labs for such products as make up and skin care. When are you going to go throw yourself in front of a Mary Kay minivan in the name of humanity.

I will say it one more time, StevieD, sorry for your loss.

GW, its a fuhkin cat that you forgot about long before you ever started typing a reply to me, AT least I don't fake it chief, you don't care about that cat anymore than you did about the chicken that was slaughtered in the name of dinner last week.

Also, I don't like cherries or shitcake, whatever the hell that is.

hey the guy lost a pet that he`s had for 14 years.....would have been big of you to show him some basic decency....and not crack wise on the brutality of euthanasia...

but hey,if that`s your thing,so be it....

give it a little thought...maybe next time you feel evil,you`ll crap in your own bed....

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
hey the guy lost a pet that he`s had for 14 years.....would have been big of you to show him some basic decency....and not crack wise on the brutality of euthanasia...

but hey,if that`s your thing,so be it....

give it a little thought...maybe next time you feel evil,you`ll crap in your own bed....

What gives you the right to decide what is Big of someone and what isn't. As far as basic decency, re-read the post. As far as what you think of me I couldn't give a rats ass, as I don't have any rats because of all the feral fuhkin cats in the area.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
What gives you the right to decide what is Big of someone and what isn't. As far as basic decency, re-read the post. As far as what you think of me I couldn't give a rats ass, as I don't have any rats because of all the feral fuhkin cats in the area.

it`s cool...i sense that you`re trying,man....anybody that drags his worthless ass out of the gutter on his own is aces with me...

you can do it...stupidity isn`t fatal....

ever think about hormone therapy?...

Another Steve

Put Pete In
Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
Benbrook
I'm so sorry for your loss. Have lost two pets, both have been devestating...I went to a Pet resuce and saved my Clhoe...This Cat is Great...when your ready...think about saving a Pet...really am sorry

Bet on MyBookie