Cat Will Not Eat

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
it`s cool...i sense that you`re trying,man....anybody that drags his worthless ass out of the gutter on his own is aces with me...

you can do it...stupidity isn`t fatal....

ever think about hormone therapy?...

No stupidity isn't fatal, but calling someone stupid all the while misspelling "isn't" by using too many spaces and given the fact that the word would have underlined in red once typed, is priceless.

As far as thinking about hormone therapy, I have not given it any thought whatsoever. Much like you didn't when you decided to hijack this thread to preach to me about your moral fiber.

I will tell you, however, if it is your decided course of action is to continue insulting me and generally trying to be a pain in my ass, I will retort a bit more scathingly next time. As it is now, I still like you. Hope this helps.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
not a question of lack of moral fiber from you......more a lack of common sense and some seriously bad manners....

fella comes in the forum asking for advice on a sick pet and you feel like it`s funny and cool to snark him...

tainted gene pool?....i don`t know.....and i could care less...

bad form, my man...

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
my little friends stop by to throw fuel on the fire?....

my good friends?...lol

noooo...i`m done....

careful `daddy,they`re just looking to instigate....

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
my little friends stop by to throw fuel on the fire?....

my good friends?...lol

noooo...i`m done....

careful `daddy,they`re just looking to instigate....

I just knew you would tap out:142smilie

Weasal sometimes you are a roar.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
what choice did i have?.....

i knew i was finished when i saw my two favorite turds slowly circling in the toilet

Hey, you may be borderline insane, but I don't think there are too many people -- even your rivals in the other forum -- that would get pissed for you taking a douchebag to task for mocking the death of someone's pet.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Hey, you may be borderline insane, but I don't think there are too many people -- even your rivals in the other forum -- that would get pissed for you taking a douchebag to task for mocking the death of someone's pet.

Yea.........................thats what happened.........................I mocked it huh????.............................took a douchebag to task????? for what exactly???? Tell me something bj what do you think happens when an animal is put to sleep? You think they just put their head in your lap and then what?...............nevermind I give up..............

StevieD- so very sorry about the loss of your friend of 14 years. I have had and have now several pets and as I stated earlier it is always a difficult deal for all when they become ill. As I also stated earlier I am sorry things didn't work out as you had hoped but I am sure he had a good life.
Regards,
FDC

p.s. the others, and they know who they are, bite me.

Bet on MyBookie