common sense prevails

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Appears AB may have had a" woke up" call!

Being in business for 34 years I can't believe a business will take such a provocative one side or the other. Granted the one that was such an idiot to promote this is gone...my question is how can a business be so stupid to take a stance..left or right.

I am am owner of 2 business's and have never had stance there or at my home. Never a political sign anywhere. Can't see why anyone would want to piss off anyone. The only result is losing customers from one side or the other.

What we have is top American brand... patronizing the minority "woke" element to their base the silent majority.
As they have realized...actions have consequences.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I guess I just don’t understand why anyone gives a crap. I only know about the whole situation because the anti cancel culture crowd has to let everyone know how they are now boycotting AB. Whatever happened to not giving a shit? Seems like everyone has to let everyone else know what they’re offended about.

if AB is a regular Republican donor, who is the problem with? Woke Republicans?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I guess I just don’t understand why anyone gives a crap. I only know about the whole situation because the anti cancel culture crowd has to let everyone know how they are now boycotting AB. Whatever happened to not giving a shit? Seems like everyone has to let everyone else know what they’re offended about.

if AB is a regular Republican donor, who is the problem with? Woke Republicans?

I know for a fact that there are people out there who think that if they continue to drink Bud products, they will start sucking dicks. Hard to believe how stupid people are becoming.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I know for a fact that there are people out there who think that if they continue to drink Bud products, they will start sucking dicks. Hard to believe how stupid people are becoming.

Anheuser Busch showed their true colors by promoting a mentally unstable dude pretending to be a chick on HIS 1 year of pretending to be a girl. I haven't bought nike products since kaeperdick and I will never buy another AB product, I hope they have to file bankruptcy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Anheuser Busch showed their true colors by promoting a mentally unstable dude pretending to be a chick on HIS 1 year of pretending to be a girl. I haven't bought nike products since kaeperdick and I will never buy another AB product, I hope they have to file bankruptcy

File for bankruptcy because your feelings are hurt?

:lol:

By the way, wherever you're employed? They have a mentally unstable dude.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
By the way, wherever you're employed? They have a mentally unstable dude.

There is no way somebody as dumb as Hedgehog could possibly hold any type of employment.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
All any of you libs have are personal attacks, enjoy the cesspool down here I will see you all in the gambling forums :sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
All any of you libs have are personal attacks, enjoy the cesspool down here I will see you all in the gambling forums :sadwave:

Yes...when you want actual facts.....contact Hedgehog, he knows what is really going on.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
:142smilie

<iframe width="352" height="626" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y1-IsoVm4QU" title="chuggin' a bud light beer" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
actions have consequences.....
Anheuser Busch InBev (BUD) sales continue to slide into the month of May as a consumer backlash continues against some of its more popular brands.

According to Nielsen data, Bud Light volumes declined sales edged down 24.6% in the week ended May 13 as compared to the same period in 2022, accelerating from a 23.6% decline in the first comparable week of the month. The backlash also spread out to other brands, including Michelob Ultra which trended down 6.8%, Budweiser which dropped 14.9%, and an 8.5% drop in Natural Light sales.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Anheuser Busch InBev (BUD) sales continue to slide into the month of May as a consumer backlash continues against some of its more popular brands.

According to Nielsen data, Bud Light volumes declined sales edged down 24.6% in the week ended May 13 as compared to the same period in 2022, accelerating from a 23.6% decline in the first comparable week of the month. The backlash also spread out to other brands, including Michelob Ultra which trended down 6.8%, Budweiser which dropped 14.9%, and an 8.5% drop in Natural Light sales.

Maybe they'll stop donating to the Republican Party as a consequence of the backlash. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX

:toast: