common sense prevails

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Target shares hit three-year low, JPMorgan downgrades ...

Fox Business
https://www.foxbusiness.com › markets › target-stock-...
2 hours ago — Shares, nearing a three-year low, are on pace for the longest losing streak in 23-years, and headed for a 10th straight session of losses, ...

Best quote on topic...

MEDIA

Published June 2, 2023 10:54am EDTLawmakers sound off on Target woke controversy: 'Obsession with focusing on children'

'All those fine American companies, who have CEOs with brains above a single-celled organism, ought to stay out of politics,' Sen. John Kennedy says
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

today...TARGET LOSSES SWELL TO $12.4 BILLION; SHARES AT LOWEST SINCE 2020

Last edited:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

giphy.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Anheuser Busch showed their true colors by promoting a mentally unstable dude pretending to be a chick on HIS 1 year of pretending to be a girl. I haven't bought nike products since kaeperdick and I will never buy another AB product, I hope they have to file bankruptcy been a while Hedgie... nice to see a kindred spirit

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky

Bud Light Stock Suffers Huge Tumble as Company Loses $4 Billion in One Week​

Bud Light served as official sponsor at Toronto Pride parade - where wild footage shows naked men marching and dancing in front of children and families along parade route​

Great photos belows...Feel free to transfer link to Mojo Forum.​

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Supreme Court corrects previous inequalities

No more reparation's

Equal opportunity for all races

No free rides on college loans
Those that were responsible for their loans no longer feel like slap in the face by liberal gov for fulfilling their obligations

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
What's the common sense take on having Supreme Court Justices receiving lavish gifts, vacations, and free housing for family members?
can you imagine the outrage if it was sotomayor receiving bribes from soros?

thomas is such a huge POS and never should have come near the supreme court. absolutely pathetic that he succeeded thorgood marshall. the ONE time republicans believed in affirmative action.

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Don't know why someone didn't figure this out before. 0 cost and great solution....

The one health care solution to protect everyone from outrageous medical bills

mail

The one health care solution to protect everyone from outrageous medical...​

Newt Gingrich
The Patient Act of 2023 can finally reveal actual hospital, health insurance, and prescription drug prices Ameri...
What's the hold up?

Dallas mayor leaves Democratic Party, switches to GOP​

'American cities need Republicans'​

As the actual Mayor he can't get anything done because there is a D next to his name? This doesn't make any sense.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
OK lets dwell on political point where both parties are now getting their rewards...... SANCTUARY CITIES!
Red states clicking their heels on bussing" illegal..s Key word" to those advocating sanctuary for same.

Gary...could you give us report on how this is working for your side. Have you "WOKE UP YET"
Be careful what you ask for. Chickens do come home to roost!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I'll still "take" people who want to come here in search of a better life, over the deadbeats in this Country, who have everything at their feet, and piss on it.

This Country is bring destroyed from the inside out, not the other way around.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Appears AB may have had a" woke up" call!

Being in business for 34 years I can't believe a business will take such a provocative one side or the other. Granted the one that was such an idiot to promote this is gone...my question is how can a business be so stupid to take a stance..left or right.

I am am owner of 2 business's and have never had stance there or at my home. Never a political sign anywhere. Can't see why anyone would want to piss off anyone. The only result is losing customers from one side or the other.

What we have is top American brand... patronizing the minority "woke" element to their base the silent majority.
As they have realized...actions have consequences.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Plenty of rednecks still holding the ground that they were told to hold. I wonder if Kid Rock will boycott Dana and the UFC now?