Congress to investigate Spygate

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Hey,if that makes you feel better ,cause your jeulous of there achievements ,thats fine.

The false statements that were brought up by a "source" were investigated months ago with no merit to them.Its more then the Pats who have denied this.Walsh has nothing on this matter.Let me see a former scout is fired,now he has this game film of a pre game walkthru :142smilie

A JOKE:142smilie The only thing tainted is your digging deep cause your a pats-hater!Be patient Dallas might have there day in the sun again ....someday!!:142smilie

First off your facts are wrong. It was NEVER investigated.

Really what other team has denied the Pats have cheated?????

So far the list only contains teams that say they cheat & these accusations came prior to this year...

Jax, GB, Philly, Buffalo...& now obviously the Jets.

Oh yeah as far as Dallas vs NE.....

dalboys3.jpg

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
First off your facts are wrong. It was NEVER investigated.

Really what other team has denied the Pats have cheated?????

So far the list only contains teams that say they cheat & these accusations came prior to this year...

Jax, GB, Philly, Buffalo...& now obviously the Jets.

Oh yeah as far as Dallas vs NE.....

dalboys3.jpg

After tonite who will have the most playoff wins and superbowl wins in decade... let me guess... the PATRIOTS!!:00hour Oh well sux dont it!!:mj07:

The only teams that have said the pats dont cheat are the ones that have beat them...wait a minute no one has beat them:shrug: :0corn

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
This thread seems petty,but I cant stang idle while so joe-smo sits here and trys to question a teams accomplishments.

My family has held season tickets for generations,yes generations from the 60s on.
Before you go ripping this organization,you should get some facts as to whats going on.

My real generation link to this team is the 80s with Hog hannah,Tippett who just made hall of fame.
Ive seen em lose ,been thru bad seasons,ive hitch-hiked to games when hitch-hiking was safe.

Frankly Im surprised other fans havent come forward with this clowns thread.Ill stand by and defend this organiazation til the end.Cause quite franklt I take it to heart,I know this guy got issues it odvious and the best thing to do is ignore him,but i cant,it would be the wrong thing to do IMO!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
This thread seems petty,but I cant stang idle while so joe-smo sits here and trys to question a teams accomplishments.

My family has held season tickets for generations,yes generations from the 60s on.
Before you go ripping this organization,you should get some facts as to whats going on.

My real generation link to this team is the 80s with Hog hannah,Tippett who just made hall of fame.
Ive seen em lose ,been thru bad seasons,ive hitch-hiked to games when hitch-hiking was safe.

Frankly Im surprised other fans havent come forward with this clowns thread.Ill stand by and defend this organiazation til the end.Cause quite franklt I take it to heart,I know this guy got issues it odvious and the best thing to do is ignore him,but i cant,it would be the wrong thing to do IMO!!

You make it sound like I am some troll here at MJ's :142smilie

Frankly more & more people are coming to my side every day. It is becoming more & more obvious to even those who didnt want to face it.

You are blinded by your loyalty to your team. I can understand & appreciate that....but there has to be some point where logic sets in...

If you dont believe your team has been cheating for years & has employed some very very shady tactis then you are just completely irrational.

PS>Even Pats nation is beginning to accept it..SLOWLY. I live in the Pats country & am seeing it first hand.

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
You make it sound like I am some troll here at MJ's :142smilie

Frankly more & more people are coming to my side every day. It is becoming more & more obvious to even those who didnt want to face it.

You are blinded by your loyalty to your team. I can understand & appreciate that....but there has to be some point where logic sets in...

If you dont believe your team has been cheating for years & has employed some very very shady tactis then you are just completely irrational.

PS>Even Pats nation is beginning to accept it..SLOWLY. I live in the Pats country & am seeing it first hand.

You speak well for other people,you should be a politition!!You should also get the facts straight before you post something that you have no facts on.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
You speak well for other people,you should be a politition!!You should also get the facts straight before you post something that you have no facts on.

Start preparing...

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports that if ex-Patriots employee Matt Walsh is in possession of the Rams' walkthrough video from Super Bowl XXXVI, coach Bill Belichick will be suspended for one season.
Apparently commissioner Roger Goodell informed Belichick, upon fining him $500,000 and stripping the Patriots of a first-round pick, that a second strike would cost him an entire year. That means Belichick's last game before 2009 could be Super Bowl XLII. Interestingly, the Giants held their walkthrough Saturday, as regularly scheduled. The Pats did not hold a walkthrough.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Spygate II

On Super Bowl morning, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said on ESPN Radio that the league will ?absolutely? investigate the ?Spygate II? allegations, and that Goodell will ?absolutely? meet with former Pats video employee Matt Walsh.

Exactly what Pats fans didnt want to happen...

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
Just got back from my dads house.Was listening to Dennis and Callahan show,two DJs for boston sports radio(WEEI)Callahan also writes for the Boston Herald.

The talk amoung fans is odviously mixed .
The majority could care less.When you have a smoking gun thats my word against yours doesnt hold much water.

Why would Walsh have the tapes if there was one anyway.People believe that other coaches envy Belichek for getting away with it.If in fact it happened at all.If Dungy got caught doing it,would you get the same fallout?Probably not.

Now ESPN is comparing the aligations to the black sox scandel:142smilie .Never mind that a ref in the NBA fixed games,Pete Rose bet own baseball while coaching thats a minor think,no biggie!!

Ill take a wait and see approach til ALL the facts come out on this matter,im not gonna jump to any conclusions until everything comes out from the pat-hater.

Spector ,an eagles fan didnt even quote the reason was to uphold the integrity of the game.
He states that he wants to find out how they beat the eagles and mcnabb while he was puking.Plus hes being investigated by the FBI.

Hes the man I want running the show here!!:142smilie

VermontCat

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
New England
Spygate II

On Super Bowl morning, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said on ESPN Radio that the league will ?absolutely? investigate the ?Spygate II? allegations, and that Goodell will ?absolutely? meet with former Pats video employee Matt Walsh.

Exactly what Pats fans didnt want to happen...

Wow surprise who started this thread. MegaDope#1
BB will be coaching NE next year and probably a few years thereafter. There is no way Goodell will punish BB since (even if the silly walkthrough allegation is true), that happed way back in 2001. Nice try MD:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
So lets get this straight.The Pats won all these games that you just stated because they cheated and by cheating it was a 100 %guarentee that they would win.:142smilie :shrug: :bs:

Its got nothing to do with Scott Pioli,Belichek,and Yes even Kraft for the way theve run this team.
The way theve drafted,the way theve traded the way theve cleaned up in free agency.

To make this kind of statement your head must be in the sand.Pats-Haters get over it there just that good this decade,and can make history tonite.One more thing the Rams couldnt stop Brady in the last 2minutes,the best D that year.

The false report that came out lastnite is proving to be a dud.

The point I was making is that there were a lot of close games on this run and I have not heard much comments from the losing coaches involved.......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dr. Fade

Colllector
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Kansas City

Thanks for posting that link. It had contact info for that JERK-OFF Specter. I'm disgusted w/Govt. officials meddling in pro sports. WTF? I guess they have a lot of time on their hands to deal w/this crap. Considering how everything is running so smooth w/the country and all. What a fukin joke. I believe this jackass has no terms remaining. If I'm wrong, I hope any PA people make sure his ass will be @ Primanti Bros. putting slaw and fries on top of Pastrami.

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
Hey look, the Giants don't think the Patriots are cheaters.

jr11

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
if you ain`t cheatin`,you ain`t tryin`......

Teams cheat (gain advantages) all the time, some are better at not being caught.

Open doors to create drafts on field goal attempts.

Heat doesn't work on sidelines/locker room

Only cold water in locker rooms/passive colors on the walls

Lould music during plays.

Could go on & on....

Good luck fixing it all!