MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I played ball through college. You learned to pick up your 3rd base coach in little league. That's was crazy and the Forest Gump GIF was spot on.
100%. Baseball wasn’t my sport - i made all-star games all through like 7th grade becaus i was a sick athlete, but hated baseball, and it was same as tennis season anyway, so had to give it up.

But no outs , there is no way you go there. You should be looking for the stop sign

Reactions: Bateman

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
100%. Baseball wasn’t my sport - i made all-star games all through like 7th grade becaus i was a sick athlete, but hated baseball, and it was same as tennis season anyway, so had to give it up.

But no outs , there is no way you go there. You should be looking for the stop sign
Exactly. I forgot the most important part that you mentioned no outs.. brutal but very good you have the total overs, they just need to get going again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I stick by this cap. Sometimes I’m dead wrong. This had a lot of different outcomes

They are done. Going to need a pitching gem next game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
I played ball through college. You learned to pick up your 3rd base coach in little league. That's was crazy and the Forest Gump GIF was spot on.
That play and all the rest of the terrible base running in MLB these days drives me fuckin’ crazy!
I’d have been benched and possibly thrown off the team if I, or any of my teammates, ran the bases like these knuckleheads do in todays game.

Bet on MyBookie