CRUCIAL Game 3

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
The idiot 3rd base coach was waving like crazy well AFTER he got to 3rd. He shoulda been putting up the STOP sign MUCH earlier given nobody was out.

Reactions: Randercity

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
The idiot 3rd base coach was waving like crazy well AFTER he got to 3rd. He shoulda been putting up the STOP sign MUCH earlier given nobody was out.
exactly. i understand you want to keep him moving in case garcia bobbles it, and walker still needs to have his head up, but the coach put up the stop sign way too late.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
That play and all the rest of the terrible base running in MLB these days drives me fuckin’ crazy!
I’d have been benched and possibly thrown off the team if I, or any of my teammates, ran the bases like these knuckleheads do in todays game.
it's so fucking bad. if i had a dollar for every time a runner looked behind him for the throw as he was heading down the 3rd base line, i'd have jord-type money. another lesson from little league... the on-deck batter will direct you. this shit ain't rocket science.

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I stand by this cap and take it my grave. Very fluky.

And that ball 4 no call is just the icing on the cake

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I that’s the worst call I’ve ever seen maybe
when i saw alphonso marquez was working this series, i knew it was only a matter of time. didn't take long... i think it was the very first batter of game one when he blew the call at first base that had to be overturned by replay.

he's no angel hernandez, but he's pretty fucking terrible.

i don't know if this is still true, but at least in the past the umpires were not chosen for postseason based on how they grade out during the season. mlb has some convoluted deal with the umpires' union.

we'll never know, but a leadoff walk certainly could've changed that 9th inning.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
when i saw alphonso marquez was working this series, i knew it was only a matter of time. didn't take long... i think it was the very first batter of game one when he blew the call at first base that had to be overturned by replay.

he's no angel hernandez, but he's pretty fucking terrible.

i don't know if this is still true, but at least in the past the umpires were not chosen for postseason based on how they grade out during the season. mlb has some convoluted deal with the umpires' union.

we'll never know, but a leadoff walk certainly could've changed that 9th inning.
💯 man. Wild.

Boys. Boys. I faded my idol Chak Lam Coleman Wong. Guy has been a moneymaker for me. Love his heart. Think he’s in a rough spot to keep up that level. Played marinkov +4.5 with a tad ML. And some seegerman.

Let’s see if there are any good Paris plays. Will go to tennis forum for that before Kixkserv tracks me down like the the robot dogs in black mirror

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I don’t know who had the biggest boneheaded play. Walker getting thrown out at home with no outs. Or Jimmy missing adams on a wide open pass that my dead grandfather makes. Wow Jimmy. You’re pathetic.

Bet on MyBookie