Divisional for Jord

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Travis is a total asshole as an NFL player. Blowing kisses and making heart signs with his hands. Maybe looking for a BJ tonite! Hope Taylor's lips can handle that before she goes on tour! She may not be able to pronounce those words if his member is a problem.
These big games are sexy indeed Luigi!!!

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Even close to 60.....Taylor Dayne is out of Swifty's league
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
You being an Eagles fan I expect you to love PA girl Taylor! I am in the Poconos and think she is shit! Bought her way through country and went POP. PA sell out1
I've seen worse. She definitely will be going on tour down south Kelce this week after this 2nd td. They are missing too many defenders. Josh needs to go JOSH!!

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
doesn't look like either defense is gonna stop the other team... Bills need to force a turnover to create an additional opportunity!
Ball's been on the ground for both teams, let's see how it plays out.

c'mon Bills!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
I'm worried about adding any more to the OVER, cuz I'd usually just add 7s.. 37/44/51/58
now w/the 'going for 2" we discussed earlier lol.. Im not so sure!

I played OV 50.5.. gonna sit on it I guess

and RIGHT as I hit enter, TD to Shakir!! woohooo

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
There's something wrong with you besides being jord20's biggest cheer leader!
Probably correct. But enjoying this game and not even close to Jord's biggest fan. I dont bet that often, like all of my money too much. I Just point out when people get hot. I do refrain from pointing when same people shit the bed. Relax Luigi your going to be ok, even if you live in the Poconos...

Reactions: MadJack

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Probably correct. But enjoying this game and not even close to Jord's biggest fan. I dont bet that often, like all of my money too much. I Just point out when people get hot. I do refrain from pointing when same people shit the bed. Relax Luigi your going to be ok, even if you live in the Poconos...
You post all your preferences and what picks you suggest and played. Guess you're a troll only. I have $16K on this game and if you are not a player; SHUT UP!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie