Extra Large Crumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
Hey badboy?.this guy has won a lot of money this season?why don't you pipe down?

You sound more like a little girl than a badboy.

Crumbs has won a lot and lost a lot. Whether he indeed bets $5000 or $ 50 is irrelevant. Goes on hot and cold streaks. Someone else posted less than 50% but who knows? It's just a matter of jumping on and following at right time. I'm glad I didnt today. I. Got my own problems. Just didn't like game either way.
Good luck to all

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
It's the Internet just cause you say your betting 5 dimes a game don't make it true, he's probably betting 50 or a hundred a game

This.
And even if he is betting that kind of scratch doesn't mean you have to bet 100 when your normal bet is 10.
Play within your means and it will work out for you in the end. Or not. :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOUTHPHILYSHARK

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2011
SOUTH PHILLY
You guys are all right.
Doesn't matter if he's betting $50 or $5000
And
You shouldn't bump ur Reg bet based on the number he claims.
But I'll tell you all this:
Hot first few weeks on this site, as of the past few weeks under 40% or u can say -40,000
:mj07:
Games that have won just just sweat it out and make it.
No Whale or Shark on this Post.
But
I'll tell you this, Today's game should have went Over, there's no if ands or buts about it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
I love guys that have numbers on other people but when posting their own plays they don't post a record.

Philly....share just your W-L record in the NFL this year......You would love to be at 40%.

You lost everything you posted last Sunday and then bump your own thread when your blind squirrel finally found a nut....there is a reason you post a play and nobody gives a fuck....You blow.

Posting pics of spam and people laughing when another poster loses is probably why this site has about ten people posting plays.

big brown

GO GATORS
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2008
Naples FL
I love guys that have numbers on other people but when posting their own plays they don't post a record.

Philly....share just your W-L record in the NFL this year......You would love to be at 40%.

You lost everything you posted last Sunday and then bump your own thread when your blind squirrel finally found a nut....there is a reason you post a play and nobody gives a fuck....You blow.

Posting pics of spam and people laughing when another poster loses is probably why this site has about ten people posting plays.

Crumb first let me say merry Christmas and don't let them get to you they love you when you win and it your fault when they lose they forget this is gambling and if you won 100% they would be kissing your ass and this is why we lose a lot of good cappers. They also forget our picks are to help them with there picks to make a bet not to change there mines and only bet our picks Because if you look the same ones say something in everyone thread when they lose .so just keep up the good work and thanks

ROBB MACK

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Girard, Ohio

I agree with you Crumbs. His picks are brutal. Although he got lucky with the niners yesterday. Just keep posting brother!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Franchise_Davis

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2005

I tail with ya whenever I see a play. Win some, lose a few. I will never blame you for me betting and losing my money. But for sure will thank you for the winners.

I don't need to see a record to know how you've been doing because my wallet knows.

Keep up the good work. Please never take a post like yesterday's "good lord" from me as directed to you. Just reactionary to watch the game unfold and missed opportunities by the team.

I'm already looking forward to the next play

SOUTHPHILYSHARK

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2011
SOUTH PHILLY

Crumbs I've been posting Winners here in this site for YEARS!
I've even had other Posters send me Gifts for all of the Money that they have made through me.
That's a Fact, even had Madjack send me a check via another poster.

Now take your Monopoly Money and Beat it.
I'm sure you ruined a few people's Xmas's last night with your fictional bets..

SOUTHPHILYSHARK

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2011
SOUTH PHILLY
Yep I went 0-3 last week at real money $500 a game
Which is more then the 11k in Monopoly Money you lost yesterday.

Ps.. Rob Mack I don't play his plays
Especially when fake money figures are being floated around to try and impress.

I'm here to make a point..
I will further my point when I add up all of his wins losses Monopoly money sooner then later

EXPOSED

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LineMovin

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2011
Extra Large Crumb

C'mon guys who argues on Christmas morning??

-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
I'm not sure what that means if you can't pick your boyfriends ass this year.

Nice job on having a winning streak three years ago.

What the fuck are you exposing?? All I do is post plays....have never claimed anything beyond that....that's why we are here correct??

Post your record next to mine when you are done adding mine up.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
What fun times!

It's easy to live life when you win, but the true test of a gambler is how he acts when he is losing.

I'm not liking what I see.

:nono:

big brown

GO GATORS
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2008
Naples FL
Yep I went 0-3 last week at real money $500 a game
Which is more then the 11k in Monopoly Money you lost yesterday.

Ps.. Rob Mack I don't play his plays
Especially when fake money figures are being floated around to try and impress.

I'm here to make a point..
I will further my point when I add up all of his wins losses Monopoly money sooner then later

EXPOSED
Sorry crumb but hate when guy do this they have to watch what others do and not them self

Phily then why do you look if he picks are losers just stay out of his thread and then you won't know what he bet if it real or not. Then you can keep your two cents out of it. Another thing I bet units but I never said what my units are they can be $1--1000 a unit and let me tell you what you bet in a year I May lose in a week so just stay out of his tread and have a great holiday

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
You guys need to quit the bitchin. Mr. Crumbs is damn solid, not perfect.Who is:shrug: However one thing I've noticed is when some of you lose, you come back to peoples threads and fuck with the good karma that was going. Nobody's got your nuts in a vice to make any play ,so stay positive Thanks for all the good karma Crumbs.
Merry Christmas

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
You guys need to quit the bitchin. Mr. Crumbs is damn solid, not perfect.Who is:shrug: However one thing I've noticed is when some of you lose, you come back to peoples threads and fuck with the good karma that was going. Nobody's got your nuts in a vice to make any play ,so stay positive Thanks for all the good karma Crumbs.
Merry Christmas

It reminds me of a great roll at a craps table. Everyone starts cheering and high-fiving as the roll grows and grows. Then, after a 45 minute roll, you finally seven out, and everyone at the table is like, "You asshole!"

ct giant

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 30, 2016
Bunch of clowns in this thread, Crumbs has made me a lot of cash this year..Keep doing what you do Crumb,I'll throw cash on your picks anytime you post.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie