Five Star Play Of The Day!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
This is Ace Rothstein yesterdays nba game was a loser my record is 11-4-1 on mj.Tonight I am going for my 11th straight college hoops winner here tonight and here it is enjoy this one guys!!!

5*cinncinatti +12.5 over louisville

Vegas is stupid to post this number line is off by 8 points!!! Cincy is not indiana.

Good luck and remember Ace rothstein is a helluva handicapper!!!

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
I'm not questioning the pick but if you think the line is off by 8 and home court is worth roughly 4 to 4.5 points, you feel these two teams are even. More than one power rating source has Louisville as the number 1 team in the country.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
well...........something tells me there's gonna be lots of people on here following his pick:)

going for 11th straight........that is mighty impresive.......

good luck AR:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
Well listen stats and trends does not matter in a game like this its all about information.I have a great from in louisville and he watched cincy practice last night they were sharp and huggins will have them ready.

Good luck Ace

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
He may very well be right that U-C is the right side here. Thats a lot of pts for a solid defensive team to be getting. Considering Louisville usually turns it on in the 2nd half, I'm wondering if a first half play on the Bearcats might be in order, also.

Hindsite

Forum Member
Mar 16, 2002
I'm not going to play the half..... I could see Louisville being up by 6-7 at some point... maybe even 10.., but I do think that Cinci will cover..... I am from Kentucky and know these rivalries... Dayton, Xavier, Cinci, UK, IU... Usually the games are a tight struggle..... If the dogs get 10 or more, I will always take the points.... (For some reason great teams have a tendency to lose to mediocre teams in the tri state area.... ) :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
I have won money with Ace, but Louisville is a very difficult place to play and Cincy's play of late makes me weary of pulling the trigger. I must disagree with Valuist that Cincy has great defense, I am 5 miles from Cincy now and get all of their games on local TV. Their defense in the last couple games has been horrendous at best, they are like a street ball team and if they try it against Louisville they will get crushed, much like Florida did against Kentucky.

There is a tid bit of info that might be good for you though, Huggins has been making his players use the old dingy locker room because they have been playing so poorly of late and they don't get to move back to their new one until they win a few games... maybe it works :shrug:

Still not sure about this one, but Ace's record is impressive!

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
line dropping

line dropping

I got cincinnatti at +11 AND IT DROP TO 10 AND A HALF RIGHT AFTER.

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
Cincy is a hell of a team. They struggle on the road, but giving double digit points to them is outrageous.

I like cincy and Im upping the ante to 6 units. they should keep close the whole game. Huggins has a knack for big games like this.

THanks ACE R. and good luck tonight guy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
I grabbed Cincy 12.5 as soon as I saw Ace's post...see if this line drops maybe 1 more point and try the middle...

good luck ace

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Cincy is not an easy bunch to deal with, but Huggins knows what it takes. Not all coaches can deal with kids like this, but tonight I look for Huggins to squeeze a lot of juice out of his turnips.

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
Really????

thats good, right now i got it at 10.5

might be a good 3 team-7 pt teaser with

CINCY +17.5
Purdue +3.5
UCONN PK

might take it

good luck HELLAH

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
I know this Cinci team very well. They cannot compete with teams that have strong inside games. It reduces Cinci to a jump shot game. That is why they shoot so poorly from the field. Louisville is tough on the inside and Cinci cant hang. Cinci has an unbelievably tough schedule that started with their loss at DePaul, then losing at home to Marquette, probably aloss tonight, then another loss at home to OKie St. These guys are gonna be worn out. They will give a tough effort tonight, but they will eventually get blown out by the real number one team in the nation. Justmy honest opinion to give the other side of this game. Good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg