MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
hey kennedy? you have all these newbies shilling for you? amazing how all these newbies know about a newbie, ain't it?

everything is cool as long as you don't peddle your service here, know what i mean?

just letting you know that i know who you are.

you may be winning now and i applaud you for that, but your tactics are growing old and the unsuspecting do not deserve it.

thanks,

jack@madjacksports.com

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
MadJack said:
hey kennedy? you have all these newbies shilling for you? amazing how all these newbies know about a newbie, ain't it?

everything is cool as long as you don't peddle your service here, know what i mean?

just letting you know that i know who you are.

you may be winning now and i applaud you for that, but your tactics are growing old and the unsuspecting do not deserve it.

thanks,

jack@madjacksports.com

ahhhhhhh this is getting interesting now....:eek:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
It'll be even more interesting if Louisville piledrives this Bearcat team like they've done to everyone else. This is far from Huggins best team.

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
what? who is kennedy?!?!??! :( I dont wanna be known as a newbie that doesnt know how to spot a newbie... or does that even make me an even bigger newbie... ho hum....:shrug:

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
whats going on

whats going on

I for one have no clue whats going on other then tailing someone that is on a roll, and being appreciative of his hard work in being able to pick winners. i have followed cappers on this site as well as a few others for a year or two and enjoy and appreciate all the hard work that all the cappers put into there plays, and i hope the goodluck and success continues for all!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JustWnnn

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Uh oh I remember that Kennedy guy from baseball season.......this could get real interesting...if this is the same guy

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Hey madjack.........was thinking the same hing myself.......this morning I was going through all his earlier threads and noticed tons of "newbies":rolleyes:

but then again.....the guy (whoever he is.....and you seem to know who he is:D ) does have a following.......and he is picking mighty nicely:eek:

but something tells me we won't see him in 6 months:D

or 6 weeks:)

but Ace.....gotta give ya props.........your dooing great:p

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
sometimes it doesn't come out in type like it does when you say it, so don't worry about the "newbie" talk.

everything is cool, no problem.............YET! :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
someone mind fillin me in as to what happened with "kennedy" before this? The dood is on a hell of a run, but i just need to know cuz im a curious mofo :cool:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
and Teddy KGB..........a sidenote.........

ya make me laugh........your posts can be quite amusing:D

and for the record......if your a "newbie" then I'm fresh as can be:D

(of course TTMM has over 10 000 posts so guess were all newbies:rolleyes: )

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
kickserv said:
Hey madjack.........was thinking the same hing myself.......this morning I was going through all his earlier threads and noticed tons of "newbies":rolleyes:

Iam no newbie :nono: ;) :p

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
I am going to tell you guys whats going on without madjack trying to run me out of his form.I have a sports service but I am not a scammer.I am here to make people money and give my insight.I have no problem with mad jack but if you want to expose me I will do it for you.He kicked me out because I guess he thought i was a scammer but I am not I havent posted no service or nothing just winners so if you are going to kick me out because I am on a 10-0 college hoop run than go right ahead and I willl just not post my winners anymore but its up to the ceo madjack if I stay or go,I am not here to get harrassed by nobody!!! From past incidents

Good luck Ace

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
hey ace, i dont think jack or anyone is trying to kick u out of the forum. everyone gives your beyond props and you have given us nothing but winners. I just wanted to know what happened before. dont think you have anything to worry about.

and remember....

Teddy KGB is NOT one helluva camper!

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
hey everybody-I know as well as madjack who this guy is....take with a grain of salt-so to speak-please........

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Ace....er can I call you Ken?

read my post. i said everything is cool.

if you play so straight, why did you where a beard in here?

if you post a link to your service you're gone, if not, everything is cool.

thanks,

jack@madjacksports.com

no, he didn't do well when he posted his baseball plays but maybe hoops is his best sport. go with the streak, guys, while he's hot.

good luck, Ken

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
ace thanks for informing some of us newer posters that didnt know what was going on, i say keep up the great work and continued success and thanks for shaing your plays and hope it continues in this format.