Five Star Play Of The Day!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
CHA-CHING

CHA-CHING

All i can say is CHA-CHING, isnt that what this is all about!! ace keep up the great work, you are appreciated by many!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wzyguy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2003
Los Angeles
Good Job Ace,,,,I knew I should have loaded up on the 2nd half...Just didn't have the balls to pull the trigger....

Thanks Ace...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
Another winner I told you INFORMATION IS POWER I don't care if anyone bashes ace to my supporters that is 11-0 in college hoops since posting here on madjacks.Everyone was worried about bobbitt ha ha forget about it I told you they would show don't ever bet against ace in college hoops because

Ace ROTHSTEIN IS A DAMN GOOD CAPPER!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
ace's threads have become soap operas, but gotta give him props here.

funny a$$ sh1t though when he said line was off by 8 points. always get a kick out of the guys who says "vegas makin a HUGE mistake with this line....". almost reminds me of something id hear from feist or jack price, lmao

but a good call nevertheless

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
ACE

ACE

THATS WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS SITE, GUYS LIKE JACK PRICE AND FEIST, ETC SAY IT AND TRY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AT THE SAME TIME, BUT THIS SITE IS FREE.

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
I didn't want to give this horse any saddle sores so I stayed off until tonight, call me a fool but any one can and does go on streaks, the long term is what counts! Jack this is a great site and YOU are a great MLB capper longterm. I can hold my own in NFL and this guy Ace is proving himself in baskets not doubting you Ace just being cautious.

So bottomline I don't care if your name is Tonto Goldstein, I am coattailing your plays now man. I will climb the ladder as you progress.

Best of Luck and keep the streak alive.

Thanks Ace & thanks MJ.

:cool:

geeze

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2001
ACE !

ACE !

Well Ace, this is Grandpa geeze and I'm running out of new restaurants to take my family.

My youngest grandchild said:

"Hey Gramps, if Ace hits again, let's make it to the Olive Garden.
I'm tired of the Red Lobster."

(Of course, I'll always hoist a Bud for you, no matter where we go.)

Thank you for the good times!

Eternal good luck to you.

Geeze.

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
ACE,

Have followed since you first logged on ...impressive! Decided this AM to fade you before all the posts started showing. Stuck to my guns and got shot in the foot. Not on your bandwagon, yet still interested in your selections. Have you shaved that beard yet?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
well..........ya gotta say one thing about ACE (or whoever he is!) he does know how to market himself:cool:

let's see if he's here in 6 months............:shrug:

but ACE...........11-0.........that is solid.....no question about it:eek:

think it might be time for a break:confused:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
and Note to :geeze"

"Hey Gramps, if Ace hits again, let's make it to the Olive Garden.
I'm tired of the Red Lobster."

ok we get it.........we get it........enough with the take my grandkids out every night..........sure one night they might want to stay home:shrug:

and what grandchild says "if ACE HITS again"......ummmm ok whatever:moon:

........but ya sound like one cool grampa........but enough with the kids out to dinner every night:D Ya don't want to have to pay for "fat camp":D