Five Star Play Of The Day!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

geeze

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2001
kickserv,

kickserv,

Kids today, are precocious little know-it-alls.

For eg.:

No matter how many times I try to explain on family night that you must hit a 16 against a ten in a negative deck, they refuse.

Exact quote:

"But Gramps, I'll bust!"

Best of luck to you.

geeze.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Juggler

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Geno,

His name can't be Tonto Goldstein because that's my brothers name. Hey wait a minute. Maybe this is my brother posting the picks without telling me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SouthSideHood

Forum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
Ace

Ace

Hello Ace,

We are the South Side Hoods from Chicago.

We don't have computers, we use the one in the Library!

We have been using your plays since you where 3-0 in NCAAB

We want to say thanks!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Did Ace say he wanted respect? Is that supposed to come in the form of cash or something? Just look at the number of hits your posts receive and that should be respect enough IMO. LOL. . . I'm getting awfully sick of these cappers that come in here, threaten to leave and wait around to see who gives a crap. Ace, if you want to leave, then go. . . don't force others to beg you to stay.

First he "threatens" to go on vacation for a couple weeks and wanted to see the reaction, now he upgrades his threat by saying he's gonna leave for good. I don't care if you're undefeated posting on this forum so far, its b.s.

Don't let the door hit your :moon: on the way out. . . trust me, we'll survive without you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Apologize Jack. . . was supposed to post this in the other thread, now I see you closed it. I won't write anything else, but just had to state the obvious.

I for one like it around here and sometimes you just have to suck it up and take the bad with the good :cool:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
yea, he's been hitting lately. kudos to Ken, but i'm not going to let him disrupt my forums with his tout tactics and BS. i've seen him post on madjacks under another name and do just as badly as he's doing well right now.

i won't let jesus christ, himself, disrupt my forums and i sure as hell aint letting this guy.

moved to general.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
congrats for hitting your plays but dont want to hear some bullsht about a vacation or crying about respect or bashing or whatever....

point is, is that you are a deceiver/liar whatever and you are in the same boat with the rest of the touts/scams.....

if you want to be honest and forthright that is one thing, but you can take your lies somewhere else....

dewey77

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
No

No

Don't go Ace. I missed everyone of your picks. You are a great capper and would love just a few more winners. I am getting married in the summer, and it would be great to pay for the wedding with the books money.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Strange but true fact:

Number of ace followers/supporters: 47
Avg # of posts that the typical Ace follower has: 13

I think it's great that Ace appeals to the newer members of the forum!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dewey77

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
I can

I can

I can, but it helps to have an Ace up your sleeve. This guy is apparently good and it is a shame to see him leave because some people who are children. I would leave too if i were him. Ace, hope ya stay for those of us who either missed every play you have made (**ME**) or those who respect ya. Good Luck to ya.

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
guess ill chime in..

no problem w/ being a good capper.. but you dont have to be a cocky prick about it..

having
Good luck and remember Ace rothstein is a helluva handicapper!!!
is a bit much