Five Star Play Of The Day!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Ace is actually Senator Ted Kennedy.

MadJack had to reprimand Kennedy for posting while being drunk.

Kennedy is the guy who sent Hellah the email which Hellah now uses as his signature.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
buddy said:
Ace is actually Senator Ted Kennedy.

MadJack had to reprimand Kennedy for posting while being drunk.

Kennedy is the guy who sent Hellah the email which Hellah now uses as his signature.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Hellah 2 jobs and school has me squandered for time and puttin my mind all over the place. My capping has gone down (I cant type previous post) but then again i dont put nearly as much time as I did last year. I'll tell you this much, I've become one helluva coattailer. I got a little system instead of trying to figure out who posts waht. I take what I beleive to be hot and good cappers taht post, and then write down there picks on a notepad ... print out there posts and reasoning if provided then come out to a few good games. Works well to those that always wonder who is what and what they should play. Yes its almost a consensus ... but with printing out the posts you can get opinions on paper and have more time to read (IN CLASS :D) and get a better opinion on the game

bankroll

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
blugrass
i can feal the love..............will somone please hug me

i say thanks for the winners ace, and you a hellava handicapper!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
Teddy KGB said:
Teddy KGB is NOT one helluva camper!

...teddy, I don't know a whole lot about handicapping myself, but I could teach you a thing or two about camping...that's a right of passage down here in the South. ;)

...and don't be trying to fool the newbies either. You are one helluva handicapper. :D

...and as for buddy.... I'm still laughing from that post of yours!!! :p

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I will agree with Mj. We have many other service here posting there free-bees. I wonder how many new bees here have any idea just how many. I Feal if any one wants to know they should ask MJ off the line in a email.

Juggler

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Ace,

First I thought you were related to Arnold Rothstein. Now I find out your related to the Kennedy clan. As long as you post winners your O.K. with me. Don't drive women over any bridges though. :eek:

Doc Holiday 12

" Say When "
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2001
Johnston RI USA
Ace

Ace

I wouldn't worry about being a service. As a few guy's in this thread already stated. "there are PLENTY of services in Madjacks".
And MADJACK knows who they are too. Just DON'T do any advertising in terms of your service. Atleast not in here anyways.
And EVERYTHING will be fine. I for one, think your doing a GREAT job in here. I don't care what some of these guy's think about who you are and where your from...You are KICKING everyones ASS in terms of picking winners..!! Keep up the GREAAAT work..!!!

Doc

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
I've been reading posts for a couple of years now and I thought I saw something fishy. Hell of a roll and we'll see what happens. Lots of followers, almost like, well I won't go there.

Bob