Florida Student Tasered

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
I'd rather walk with Paine, Gandi, ML King, than most of the rabble that post here anyway. Now let me get back to my morning meditation and George Harrison albums.

Eddie

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I'd rather walk with Paine, Gandi, ML King, than most of the rabble that post here anyway. Now let me get back to my morning meditation and George Harrison albums.

Eddie

If this kid would have asked Ann Coulter, Shawn Hannity type of questions Dogs would be screaming about free speech and police brutality and Fox News would havehad this as their major news headline for weeks. Me, i was kinda hoping i could hear these answers the kid was looking for. Why senator Kerry did you leave 20 million in your war chest and fold up like a cheap tent with fraud lingering all over the place? Dogs likes it better when Bush holds his talks to his screened supporters, where they all get on their knees and ask questions.

danmurphy jr

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2004
Another milliionaire funded by the taxpayer. Those police should be fired for being stupid.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DoMyDermBest

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2003
Deep in the heart of Texas
Eddie, Lone Star is always capitalized. Just bend over and get in touch with your feelings alittle more. Is it the giant condyloma on your thinking member, or the one on your anus that obstructs your world view?

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
DMDM:

I have the utmost respect for texas, texans and the beer they produce. I never understood why Colorado citizens had those "Texans go home" bumper stickers on their cars. You cowboys were always so soft spoken, well-educated, modest, kind folk, like our president, who couldn't just want to hug y'all like a big ole teddy bear.

I say we trade texas to Mexico for a state to be named later.

Eddie

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
OREM, Utah (AP) -- A 70-year-old woman arrested in a dispute over her brown lawn pleaded not guilty Tuesday, then stood by as a Los Angeles lawyer waved handcuffs for the cameras outside court.

Betty Perry, left, sits with attorney Gloria Allred in Utah's Fourth District Court on Tuesday in Orem, Utah.

Betty Perry is charged with resisting arrest and failing to maintain her landscaping, both misdemeanors.

She was arrested July 6 after failing to give her name to a police officer who visited her home.

During a struggle, Perry fell and injured her nose. She spent more than an hour in a holding cell before police released her.

"I ask the citizens of Orem: How many of you would like to have your great-grandmother taken from her home with bruises and blood and placed in handcuffs for failing to water her lawn?" attorney Gloria Allred said.

"Let's bring sanity back to law enforcement," she said.

The mayor and City Council apologized, and the police department said the situation could have been handled differently. But the city attorney still is pressing charges, and Perry is due back in court next month.

A state investigation found that Officer James Flygare acted properly in arresting Perry after trying to get her to cooperate.

Perry's water had been turned off for about nine months, at her request, although she was living at the house at the time of the arrest. Orem has a shutoff policy for people who are away for extended periods.

gotta love cops.

Bloody the nose of this senior citizen.

:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
A state investigation found that Officer James Flygare acted properly in arresting Perry after trying to get her to cooperate.
he should have tazed her for not cooperating :mj07:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
:mj12:

allred.jpg

no, smurph, i am NOT drinking!

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
This is not an across the board indictment of the police. I've seen a lot of restraint. I've also seen a lot of overeaction. Cops who overeact need to be disciplined the same as any other profession who screws up, not applauded by nut cases at this forum.

Why was OJ found not guilty? Pay back kids. Pure and simple. Pay back to the LA police for years of real and perceived excessive force. However, maybe OJ's time for payback now in Clark County. Would be kinda funny if the big Ape gets on the jury. He'd be impartial.

Eddie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Tasering him was ridiculous.

He clearly was restrained and not a threat to anybody. These cops have absolutely no conflict resolution skills.

Though, the kid more or less got what he deserved for being a smart-ass prankster, AND I highly doubt he was actually injured, AND he will probably cash in. He is probably really happy.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Typical trained policemen wouldn't have overreacted like that. These were incompetent campus security who clearly had more power and responsibility than they deserved.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Saul:

I agree. Campus police trying to be "real" cops. Dr. Freeze trying to be a "real" doctor. Insurance agents trying to sell lies as the authoritative truth on a daily basis at sports betting forums.

People will always try to pound their respective chest given the opportunity.

Eddie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
was the taser done at point blank range? I never saw a taser in that video??

This guy seemed to be objecting to Kerry, so I'm guessing he wasn't a liberal, right? Weird, and if tasered, seems like a little excessive force. :shrug:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Sponge you wouldn't have clue what I'd think or do--your on an entirely diff wave length in every aspect.

Have yet to hear anyone comment on intial video that obscures all his antics:shrug:

What they should have done is give him 2 chances--after they asked him and he ignored--then cut off his mic and he still and couldn't abide by being civil--they should have tasered him in the neck to avoid injury in resisting arrest episode that followed-then took him to jail--followed by a sentencing of 10 weeks in marine boot camp for a little attitude adjustment.
During the ten weeks there they could video him with all his "help me help me ow ow ow-" and put it on his webside dipicting the coward he is and not the smart ass he tries to dupe the public in believing he is.

Clint He was blatant liberal--he was on Kerry for not contesting election result--the book he was waving was some conspirity theorist on bogus election results--then he got on him about not impeaching Bush and even got in the clinton felonies-impeachment-disbarrment equals blowjob--Haskell hypothosis. :142smilie

in addition to correct Edward AGAIN on his usual false opinionated reports-- on handcuff issue--he left one little rather important piece of fact out--
"Officers then proceeded to attempt to remove Meyer from the room, but when he resisted, they placed him on the ground and tried to handcuff him. The six officers who actually took part in holding Meyer down while he was being handcuffed reported that they were only able to get a handcuff on his right hand because he was squirming so much."

Last edited:

danmurphy jr

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2004
He was Tasered because he is a liberal? Blowjob? Clinton? Disbarrment? Impeachment? Wha. Real cops would have shot him in the head and said he was pulling something out of his waistband(pg. 44 manual)

samayam

Forum Member
Feb 19, 2006
I can not believe that there are actually people out there that are trying to justify this tasing.
step back for one second and think about this.

a kid (yes a smartass kid who was looking for trouble and trying to make a scene), but nevertheless some selfrightous college student trys to ask a senator a question and gets worked up and would shut the hell up and was "squirming" alot when they tried to arrrest him, okay, great. get control of the fvcking kid if it takes 10 minutes and then kick his ass out the door.
someone tell me WHEN IN HELL it was okay to try and restrain a bitchy college kid, (or anyone who IS NOT DANGEROUS, for that matter) and when he wont listen, you tase the chit out of him into submission.
you tase people that are dangerous to you or others or that are so unruly (like on crack or drunk as hell, etc) that there is not chance of subduing them and the situation could esclate.
how could this have esclated? he could have yelled about politics more? he could have screamed that kerry shouldnt have conceded the election so soon? he could have thrown that book at someone?? i hope those cops get the book thrown at them (couldnt resist)
but seriousally, an America where tasing a yelping, bitching college student just because he wont shut the **** up and stop squirming is insanity.

i actaully heard some stupid bitch on fox news last night saying "how were the cops supposed to know that he didnt have a gun???" if that is now the expected norm-every college kid bitching about politics has a gun and we must tase him to get control...i dont even know what the hell we are doing.

another thing to consider--what if this would have been a black kid from new orleans asking a republican senator running for president about the katrina situation. the black kid got worked up too much, refused to sit down, squirmed too much when they tried to arrest him, so a bunch of white cops tase him. then what would everyone be saying?

think about it-this tasing shit is rediculious

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Well said Sam..on a side note,

"The six officers who actually took part in holding Meyer down while he was being handcuffed reported that they were only able to get a handcuff on his right hand because he was squirming so much."

Six "trained" officers couldn't get a pair of handcuffs on this kid? Yeah, he looked like a real beast of a guy. To reiterate what has already been said by Murphy and olthers, this is the result of poorly trained, incompetent "cops".

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Sponge you wouldn't have clue what I'd think or do--your on an entirely diff wave length in every aspect.
"

Sure i do. If that was that republican homo asking questions (the one the white house planted at press conferences. Cant remember his name. Jeff Gannon maybe?) and attacking Kerry like that and they tasered his often intruded ass, you would have been up in arms. Well maybe before you found out he was a homo that is. Let me try again. If that was Mann Coulter flinging those questions and he got tasered and started back kicking like a horse, you would be crying free speech. You are a hypocrite but that is a badge of honor in the republican party.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Well said Sam..on a side note,

"The six officers who actually took part in holding Meyer down while he was being handcuffed reported that they were only able to get a handcuff on his right hand because he was squirming so much."

Six "trained" officers couldn't get a pair of handcuffs on this kid? Yeah, he looked like a real beast of a guy. To reiterate what has already been said by Murphy and olthers, this is the result of poorly trained, incompetent "cops".

Next the cops will throw in biting. Im surprised they haven't thought of it yet.