Fox news attacked at DNC

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
I thought dems were the party of love and inclusion while also representing - "Cut & Run" / "Retreat & Defeat" / "Raise the white flag" / "Surrender" / "Appeasement".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5iLsKonr_Y

where was the ATTACK you posted in the headline, just looks like a little FREEDOM OF SPEECH to me, although FOX nor yourself probably like what was being said. I didnt see ONE IODA of a punch or physical violence.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Just Maybe to many Dumb F??? reporting. Didn't see much of any thing. But Fox trying to make something out of nothing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Maybe people don't see them as "Fair and Balanced" as some of the sheep on this board do:shrug:

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
So Jer- Z and DJV think it's ok to Silence/Attack a News organization in the United States of America?

Once again, if you're a Democrat and you approve of it, it's OK.

:scared :scared :scared :scared :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Maybe people don't see them as "Fair and Balanced" as some of the sheep on this board do:shrug:

some don`t see pmsnbc as fair and balanced...does that give folks the right to exclude them from interviewing or covering an event by physically manhandling their reporters?....

this isn`t gaza(uh oh....lol).....

jeez.....

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Chit you young guys think you saw something. You never saw real protest like in 60"s. They even had to call police and nat guard out. Blood was flowing in the street. What you see here is a reporter wanting air time. I guess sent by a guy like orilley.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

Stevie, you want to see a classic Fox news move? Watch the convention on Fox and then watch it everywhere else. Everywhere else you will see the cameras cutting to the crowd in different spots all throughout the night. On Fox 90 percent of the time they will be pointing the camera at a black person. They do this shit every convention. Most times it will be a black who is really into the convention. Divide the masses.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
"Chit you young guys think you saw something. You never saw real protest like in 60"s. They even had to call police and nat guard out. Blood was flowing in the street. What you see here is a reporter wanting air time. I guess sent by a guy like orilley."

and here he is...djv in action!...

_mg_0146.jpg

_mg_0273_0375.jpg

gi` em hell,djv!!!(who`s carryin` the bong?)...

ATTICA!!!....ATTICA!!!!!!...ATTICA!!!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
So Jer- Z and DJV think it's ok to Silence/Attack a News organization in the United States of America?

Once again, if you're a Democrat and you approve of it, it's OK.

:scared :scared :scared :scared :scared

Funny how this bothers you but at every rally the Bush clan stacked the deck so retards could cheer on their anti American platforms and anyone that disagreed where shown the exit or not allowed in the rally.

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Stevie, you want to see a classic Fox news move? Watch the convention on Fox and then watch it everywhere else. Everywhere else you will see the cameras cutting to the crowd in different spots all throughout the night. On Fox 90 percent of the time they will be pointing the camera at a black person. They do this shit every convention. Most times it will be a black who is really into the convention. Divide the masses.

****ing libs are obsessed with race!!:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
the muslim is giving the opening prayer(but they`re not showing that on t.v.)....

/sorry...i forgot i needed to put a "sarcasm" tag on my little jokes...

SARCASM DETECTED...:director: ....WARNING!!!

Last edited: