Fox news attacked at DNC

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
it`s not the brutality...it`s denial of freedom of the press...

very similar to what goes on at rotc offices on the west coast.....

you think msnbc will be treated like this at the republican convention?....

the old double standard...

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
more moonbats..

_mg_0074_0265.jpg

and just to be fair and balanced..:SIB ...AN ANTI- MOONBAT SIGN!....

_mg_0225_0327.jpg

this is for OUR proud veterans...dtb,marine,kosar,djv....and anybody i may have overlooked...very refreshing for a change...

Last edited:

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
more moonbats..

_mg_0074_0265.jpg

and just to be fair and balanced..:SIB ...AN ANTI- MOONBAT SIGN!....

_mg_0225_0327.jpg

this is for OUR proud veterans...dtb,marine,kosar,djv....and anybody i may have overlooked...very refreshing for a change...

With all due respect what does that have to do with anything. I have not heard anyone diss the troops. It was Fox News that was run off not the troops.:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
With all due respect what does that have to do with anything. I have not heard anyone diss the troops. It was Fox News that was run off not the troops.:shrug:

it was my own personal little tribute to dtb,marine,kosar and djv.......:shrug:

to balance all the moonbat shenanigans we saw in the video,the mock waterboarding and the b.s. communist propaganda...

they don`t deserve some kudo`s occasionally?....

i think they do... i hope it`s still allowed in this forum...

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
So StevieD, if CNN were RUN OFF, that would be OK with YOU? TIA.
I dunno it depends on what Fox did to instigate it. We didn't see what went on before the actual crime took place. ?

Weasel, They can be respected for their service of course. But I didn't think it was necessary in this thread. If you want to honor them I wouldn't complain if you dedicated a thread to them By doing it in this thread it just seemed that you tied their service to Fox News.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
In this case I don't give a chit who chase who off. The point is it's a none story to start with. Some. Freedom to the press. YES. Freedom to stupid folks trying to start trouble. NO. In fact give a good kick in the ass so thy can go find a real brutal story some place. For Christ Sake when fox interviewed there own reporter it was sick how ding dong proud he was that he went running into a crowd of people sticking mikes in there face. Press or a NUT. In this case maybe a NUT.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Gentlemen:

You keep on associating Fox News with an actual news organization which of course it is not. It is not media either. It is much more like the following:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xT8nlHJnQXc&feature=related

It's a public relations organization hired by and/or in the control of the republican party. Remember, several weeks ago they were reporting on McCain in Ohio and actually saying "here he is in Ohio" but showing footage from his campaign 8 years ago in an attempt to make him look younger.

This is not a news organization by any stretch of the imagination. This is a company with an agenda to get one party, and one party alone, in office.

I have no problem with banning The Fox Company from this convention or anything associated with the democrats or Obama. Has absolutely nothing to do with the 1st amendment.

Eddie

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Gentlemen:

You keep on associating Fox News with an actual news organization which of course it is not. It is not media either. It is much more like the following:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xT8nlHJnQXc&feature=related

It's a public relations organization hired by and/or in the control of the republican party. Remember, several weeks ago they were reporting on McCain in Ohio and actually saying "here he is in Ohio" but showing footage from his campaign 8 years ago in an attempt to make him look younger.

This is not a news organization by any stretch of the imagination. This is a company with an agenda to get one party, and one party alone, in office.

I have no problem with banning The Fox Company from this convention or anything associated with the democrats or Obama. Has absolutely nothing to do with the 1st amendment.

Eddie

What a moron!!:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
"the invasion of denver is just a diversion. ...that is not where the main landings will take place".....

/dennis kookcinich...heyes

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
it was my own personal little tribute to dtb,marine,kosar and djv.......:shrug:

to balance all the moonbat shenanigans we saw in the video,the mock waterboarding and the b.s. communist propaganda...

they don`t deserve some kudo`s occasionally?....

i think they do... i hope it`s still allowed in this forum...

Thank You weasie--noted and apprceciated.

Was a little put off when I saw all the security on duty there--appears it staved off several thousand demonstrators/rioters--Anyone know any news orgs with moonbats in action highlights?

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Thank You weasie--noted and apprceciated.

Was a little put off when I saw all the security on duty there--appears it staved off several thousand demonstrators/rioters--Anyone know any news orgs with moonbats in action highlights?

it was my pleasure,bud....and well deserved,i might add....

heres a good site....looks like alot more demonstrators than the media`s letting on...

http://denverstuff.blogspot.com/

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Kosar, aren't you going to thank Gardenweasel for his impromptu salute for your service?