Fragomeni/Wlod Updates

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I win a few bucks on the over but feel I got fcked out of a 3k win. Goddamned ref was looking for a reason from the 1st rd to dock or dq wlod...wlod had his head in there but i dont think they clashed 1 single time...the ref was literally screaming at him. You knew if they clased that wlod was going to get a deduct. Wlod had him nearly gone and the fcking ref gave him a long time to recoup...fck italy...When is the last time we bombed them????

Ok...just kidding on the last comment but Im still pissed by the blatant corruption.

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
It looked like they did some funny math at the end. Someone got his eraser out and made a change.

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
At least i win on the over in Italy...i got done by Kraj and Vidoz the last two times..:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
It looked like they did some funny math at the end. Someone got his eraser out and made a change.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:
why is that not surprising?
I've seen that pencil and eraser more times in Italy than anywhere else

jesus

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
Draw. Ref fucked Wlod. if the knockdown counted he wins.

Yes, Kramden, true enough, but if that had been Joe Cortez, Jay Nady or Dave Parris refereeing, it is practically certain that the Pole would have been docked a point, if not for hitting Frago when he was down then for use of the head, and Wlodarczyk players would then REALLY have been screwed.

I saw it in the Cunningham rematch and I saw it again tonight, and I hate to say it, but I fear there is a bit of give in Wlodarczyk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:
why is that not surprising?
I've seen that pencil and eraser more times in Italy than anywhere else

jesus

I wasn't kidding. I watched it and their was a conference and an alteration.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
I must say I'm still impressed with Fragomeni...I didnt think he had it in him to come back from this and Wlod actually did more of the holding at the end....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Yes, Kramden, true enough, but if that had been Joe Cortez, Jay Nady or Dave Parris refereeing, it is practically certain that the Pole would have been docked a point, if not for hitting Frago when he was down then for use of the head, and Wlodarczyk players would then REALLY have been screwed.

I saw it in the Cunningham rematch and I saw it again tonight, and I hate to say it, but I fear there is a bit of give in Wlodarczyk

Agreed. he was gassed at the end. I thought he nipped the 12th though. if frag was a big puncher, Wlod would have had a problem.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
that is what I thought I heard...how do you get a draw out of those scores:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: . WTF is going on???

big brain fart on my part...SD not a MD as I assumed when they announced the scores

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
There is solace that it wasn't a loss!

This sort of thing is why players have to be very careful when playing at the British-rules books, where a draw counts as a loss (unless the player bets on a draw as a separate wager).