MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
lets try to keep it going with two in Italia

CAGLIARI/NAPOLI OVER 2.5 -110
Nap has #1 xg in the league. Cag gives up chances at home. They have scored a goal in the last 3 in this match up. I am looking for Nap to hit 2 or 3 and Cagliari to hopefully help the cause.

INTER/MONZA OVER 2.5 -115
This line to me offers value. There have been some high scoring affairs in recent match ups . Monza has looked pretty crappy but it's a local rivalry and they should be up for this. Inter has scored 6 goals in 2 games and should honestly get the over themselves if they take care of business.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
fell a goal short of the sweep last week 7 for the last 8 cashing. this week lots of action. the total lines are pretty rich so you need to get creative.

I got 2 within my buying range

JUVE/PSV OVER 2.5 -110
line has dropped and juve 4 straight clean sheets. They did this against bottom feeder clubs empoli, verona and como. PSV has it in their DNA to be on the front foot they are an attacking team. I'll take my chances.

SPORTING/LILLE OVER 2.5 -125
Sporting has been filling it up, they are on fire. their last 4 games are a 16-2 aggregate. I see them netting a few here and Lille to hopefully chip in.

really like that young boys/villa over as well using it in parlay. Bayern and Madrid are UCL beasts I got them over in some pars early but the lines are very rich now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy Fingers
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
fell a goal short of the sweep last week 7 for the last 8 cashing. this week lots of action. the total lines are pretty rich so you need to get creative.

I got 2 within my buying range

JUVE/PSV OVER 2.5 -110
line has dropped and juve 4 straight clean sheets. They did this against bottom feeder clubs empoli, verona and como. PSV has it in their DNA to be on the front foot they are an attacking team. I'll take my chances.

SPORTING/LILLE OVER 2.5 -125
Sporting has been filling it up, they are on fire. their last 4 games are a 16-2 aggregate. I see them netting a few here and Lille to hopefully chip in.

really like that young boys/villa over as well using it in parlay. Bayern and Madrid are UCL beasts I got them over in some pars early but the lines are very rich now.
my goodness took a split today so frustrating that both didnt cash. there were 3-4 golden chances in last 20 min of Sporting game but they couldn't close. all the other games went over today. I am set up now with some of those overs I mentioned earlier and will need LEVRKUSEN/FEYNOORD , and BARCA/MONACO to close out a pair of tickets.

I think we are going to see alot of scoring this week.

WEDNESDAY
BRUGGE/DORTMUND OVER 2.5 -138 :smilies20

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
my goodness took a split today so frustrating that both didnt cash. there were 3-4 golden chances in last 20 min of Sporting game but they couldn't close. all the other games went over today. I am set up now with some of those overs I mentioned earlier and will need LEVRKUSEN/FEYNOORD , and BARCA/MONACO to close out a pair of tickets.

I think we are going to see alot of scoring this week.

WEDNESDAY
BRUGGE/DORTMUND OVER 2.5 -138 :smilies20
chalk another winner we got lucky on this one! The game was 0-0 until the 70+ minute with the teams blowing countless opportunities. It took a last second penalty to win the bet, but after all the squandered chances it was warranted!

THURSDAY
RED STAR (CRVENA ZVEZDA)/ BENFICA OVER 2.5 -138 :smilies20

Also need Leverkusen/Feynoord and Barca/Monaco Over to close out 2 tickets. I am digging for possibly one more play but the above is locked and loaded.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
chalk another winner we got lucky on this one! The game was 0-0 until the 70+ minute with the teams blowing countless opportunities. It took a last second penalty to win the bet, but after all the squandered chances it was warranted!

THURSDAY
RED STAR (CRVENA ZVEZDA)/ BENFICA OVER 2.5 -138 :smilies20

Also need Leverkusen/Feynoord and Barca/Monaco Over to close out 2 tickets. I am digging for possibly one more play but the above is locked and loaded.
winner winner 10 for last 12 OVER here.

another.
ATM/RED BULL OVER 2.5 -125

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
pretty locked in right now. I have one that adds up.

BUNDESLIGA
AUSBURG/MAINZ OVER 2.5 - 138
Augsburg is in good offensive form. The season is young, but they are 4th in XG overall, and 7th at home. This pairs nicely with Mainz sitting dead last in XGA 2.62 goals per game on their travels. Neither team can be counted on to protect their back line. Augsburg is 3rd worst in the Bundesliga at 2.33 goals against per match, and Mainz is 8th worse at 2.00 goals against per match. These teams combined average 3+ goals per game, and at the same token they give up a combined 4+ goals per game. All of this makes it a play for me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
pretty locked in right now. I have one that adds up.

BUNDESLIGA
AUSBURG/MAINZ OVER 2.5 - 138
Augsburg is in good offensive form. The season is young, but they are 4th in XG overall, and 7th at home. This pairs nicely with Mainz sitting dead last in XGA 2.62 goals per game on their travels. Neither team can be counted on to protect their back line. Augsburg is 3rd worst in the Bundesliga at 2.33 goals against per match, and Mainz is 8th worse at 2.00 goals against per match. These teams combined average 3+ goals per game, and at the same token they give up a combined 4+ goals per game. All of this makes it a play for me.
light work! anyone having fun over here , that 12 for 14 the last 2 weeks.

Dumb And Dumber Crying GIF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
tricky weekend as the schedule is jam packed and some teams are coming off mid week competition.

EPL
Big line drops on these overnight but I call them how I see them

VILLA/WOLVES OVER 2.5 -150

CP/MAN U OVER 2.5 -138

SERIE A
NAPOLI/JUVE OVER 2 -130