Genuity

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

shanker

Forum Member
Apr 14, 2001
australia
DTB
unfortunately my experience with b365 would suggest that a player not starting voids the 3 ball

have not bet accumulators with them but fear the worst

they always have something up their sleeves

ravi

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
1st rd results 1-0 (sutton win was voided)
Singh/Tiger win by 1

playing these 2nd rd
Verplank +140 over Zinger 72 hole cont @ Oly currently 2 down
Mayfair +110 over Appleby @ $plays
Leonard -105 over Kraft @ $plays
Chamblee +125 over Funk

Afteroon outs had much the best of weather yesterday and will catch the best again today in am as rain and wind projected to hit bout 11am.Rain not much of concern but the wind is the teeth of this course.Chamblee is 1st out of box in am and Funk will face the elements in pm.Will not oppose Tiger and the elements today despite his failure to bust par in 2nd round yet this year.

Ravi You were correct. Payoff was $377.06 :rolleyes:
Can't quite understand their math.Especially considering SB's payoff on 3man even considering a $20 wager vs $10

Placed - Wed Feb 27 17:37:36 2002

Stake 20
win 171.81
Tournament: Leggatt v Toms v Andrade
Selection: Toms
Bet type: 3 Ball Bet
Odds: 10/11

Tournament: Geiberger v Tway v Langham
Selection: Tway
Odds: 5/4

Tournament: Weir v Norman v M Brooks
Selection: Weir
Odds: 1/1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
DTB,
The return on the parlay is correct with the Sutton match void.
6/5, 4/5, evens, 10/11, 11/10 for $10 returns $317.50
Then you can split that in 2 for 158.75 on the Smith tie at 11/8
(or put the 317.50 on at 3/16 instead)

Well done :D

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
DTB,
For a chap who has so many winning bets you might find the new settler page on my site useful. I have just uploaded an improved version and your parlay checks out OK.

If you do test it;
Select 6 selections and Bet Type 'Sixfold'
Select your prices but tick the boxes for your odds on selections i.e. 5/4 plus tick and 11/10 plus tick then for the 11/8 tie select 11/8 and Dead Heat Win.

Can I have 5% of any winning bets checked? I'd be laughing all the way to the bank (just like you often do):D

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Bmad Thats :cool: There are several valuable links on your site I use.

At the cut: 2nd rd 1-2 &2 holes 0-2
2nd rd
Mayfair/Appleby loss by 5
Leonard/Kraft win by 5
Chamclee/Funk loss by 1
72 Holes
Love/Duval loss by 2
Verplank/Zinger loss by 4 (Oly cont)
72 hole pending
Haas/Ames 4 up
Howell/Garcia 2 up
Toms/Garcia 2 up
Janzen/Zinger 2 up

Outrights Love gone,Price,Haas,Tway all hanging in from 8th to 24th.

What looked to be very profitable week was curtailed by doom yesterday.Love takes a 9 on a par 4 to let Duval escape,Chamblee a triple to lose to Funk by 1,if you saw Sergio on 17 you know how fortunate he is to even be playing this weekend.Being up in 4 remaining matches in not at all encouraging either considering.Will scalp out 2 of the matches with Oly 72 hole cont. and call it a week.
Garcia over Howell +125
Zinger over Janzen +155

With that being said I think there is some value out there today.
Price and Els have played well despite catching the worst of weather both days.Elk is playing well and was reading in Miami Herald he stated he hopes wind continues,of course I know what Love said at start of week. LOL If you like Howell over Weir $plays has him @ +100.Oly has some interesting place only odds up.Haas has increase to 35/1 which I can't figure and Funk is 25/1
both veterans with good form and 3 shots out of 3rd.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
Janzen(-115)(4th Round) over Parnevik @ 5dimes

Unfortunately, there was no one available in customer service (until 9:00am EST) that could confirm my expectation that this wager is for the final 72 hole outcome (i.e., Janzen starts with his one stroke deficit, which jives with the equal odds for a play on Parnevik), or could explain why Game Time was listed as 7:46am EST, while a couple of matches had Game Times after 11:00am EST. No matter, since I'm unlikely to ever cash out before bankruptcy.

Janzen seems the more solid choice to move up the leaderboard this weekend. Parnevik would probably rate the better wind player, but he is coming off a fairly sparkling and unexpected round yesterday. Janzen is showing grit and confidence, but I think he still needs the putts to start dropping like in the old days. Not difficult for me to pull the trigger at this fair price.

GL

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
3rd Rd 2 ball Accumulator, 1/2 Unit:

Appleby v Parnevik 9/10
Howell v Weir 8/11
Baird v Beem 8/13
Mattiace v Singh 5/4
Tway v Maruyama 4/5
Leonard v Kendall 4/7 all @ Spodds - Mythical 2 balls

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
Well, I think I got answers to my questions. It was definitely a mistake by 5dimes at their end in posting "4th Round" with the Janzen/Parnevik matchup, as it was supposed to be a 3rd round match for today only. I told them it was probably a bad omen, but to let it ride at -115 on that basis. The only explanation for the huge disparity in times for taking matches off the board (and the two remaining matches have been corrected to 3rd round) is that there was probably just a big foul up in putting out golf lines today.

Some people make hotel reservations and get free upgrades when they arrive; I confirm in advance, and they still lose my reservation. I'll be eyeing the news for word that famine and pestilence have inexplicably descended upon the good people of Costa Rica and suspended all international commerce. :(

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Some reading material from local paper
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/golf/

Interesting outright options without Els and Tiger @ Bet365 and SB.Thought odds on Craig Parry looked inviting.

The worm has turned.Oly has cont match of Els and Tiger with Tiger + 5 1/2 strokes :D

$plays has some interesting lines on matches today:confused:

Wind to die down some in afternoon.Would have been nice to see it continue. Pour it on em Ernie!

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Tiger +5.5

Tiger +5.5

Dogs - that + 5.5 is for the four round tournament total.

So instead of starting 7 behind, Woods in effect starts -1.5 strokes behind Els.

Tiger Woods +5.5 is not a bad choice...Els had an awesome round yesterday in tough conditions, with plenty of good breaks. He will probably play decent today, but only needs to shoot around par to win. Woods may not win, but I see him shooting better than the two 70s he posted the last two days...

Woods 67 - Els 71

1. WOODS +5.5 vs. ELS [-125]

Looking at Azinger +100 vs. Appleby, who has shot increaing scores through 3 rounds...Zinger played well last week in the Match Play tourney. Zinger has that low ball flight which is an asset in the wind - and it is usually windy in Florida...

2. Zinger +100 vs. Appleby

Jesper Parnevik is a European tour veteran, used to playing in the cold and wind which prevail on many of those European tour stops. I look for him to play well today, and will have an edge if the weather deteriorates...

3. Parnevik +130 vs. Justin Leonard

hedged with:

4. Parnevik -160 vs. Stuart Appleby

Good luck...

IP

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Tiger/Els

Tiger/Els

Tiger has birdied the first 3 holes and is -3 after 5. Els is Even after 4. Could this be a repeat of that tourney last year in Asia where Tiger came from 8 back to defeat Els???

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
Final update:

Matchups: 1-1; +0.00 units

Azinger/Huston WON by 12
Singh/Els LOST by 9

Outrights: 1-2; -1.85 units

Singh 5th
Howell 52nd
Azinger 11th

Little involvement in this event and at least it limited the losses. Azinger played well, but finished two shots out of a profitable top-5 spot, while Sing did achieve that but had to share 5th place with four others. Barely got more than the stake back on that one.

PGA Tour ytd
Matchups: 14-26; -26.78 units
Outrights: 3-21; -12.39 units

All Tours ytd
Matchups: 42-48; -21.72 units
Outrights: 14-59; +5.53 units

Last edited:

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Genuity Re-cap

Genuity Re-cap

1. Tiger +5.5 - Won

2. Zinger +100 over Appleby [Won]

3. Parnevik +130 over Leonard [Won]

4. Parnevik -160 over Appleby [Won]

4-0

Don't know where that came from, but I will take it and now go and enjoy a cold one...

:)

Thanks to Dogs That Bark for pointing out the bet at Olympic...I will take the dog Tiger +5.5 anytime...:D

IP

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
Going to try and keep a better record of my plays. Hope u don't mind me following your lead Stanley.

Parry 14th
Funk 14th
Toms 16th
Weir 16th
Garcia 33rd

Profit/Loss: -9 Units.

Matchups: 3-2
Profit/Loss: +2.48 Units.

Total P/L for Week: -6.52 Units.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
finals remaining 72 holes 4-2
Haas/Ames win
Toms/Garcia win
scalps
Howell/Garcia loss
Garcia/Howell win
Janzen/Zinger loss
Zinger /Janzen win

Matches week 6-6 + 1.15 units
ytd 50-53 -2.1 units

Outrights Love out-Price 5th-Haas 24th-Tway 41st
week - 2.5 units ytd -9.67 units

Was very fortunate that scalps were only available on the 2 matches that were losers after getting pi$$ed after 2nd rd turmoil.Would have swapped out Toms/Howell if I could have found one.
Wind brought cream to the top in this event.Funk runs his streak of par or better to 38 rds,Howell consecutive cuts made to 23.Hard to determine whom is most over rated between Duval and Love. Glad to see Big E hang on. After finally thinking Tiger had mellowed out and begining to like him he reverts back to what I deem his "endzone theatrics". Wonder if Dimarco is injured?If anyone has any news on him please post it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg