Get Lucky!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lance Williams

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Las Vegas
It has been a tough week in fact its been a tough month, but i am still up on the season and its right about now that teams start to give up and play out a string, and contenders that still have a shot really focus and play hard, especially on the road. Like the Bluejackets basically in a do or die tonight up 2 goals. And we can get on a good run of road faves that will cruise.

Looks like i dropped to something like 28-15 and 36 units here.

Hope you all are winning the game~!

Lucky

Kazmania

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 13, 2013
sorry I missed your plays last night. I have been checking in everyday and the one day I miss it because of the snow. thanks as always

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lance Williams

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Las Vegas
Sorry about that, its been funky the last few weeks, i been getting a lot of 3-2 games that push on 5 or lose on Over 5.5 and that has hurt my bottomline. But this is an up down game, you bet more when hot and cut back or quit when its bad.

Wins yesterday helps!

TOnight will go with Calgary ML and UNDER 2 units each.

GET LUCKY!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lance Williams

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Las Vegas
Lets have a good weekend starting with another UNDER on the Redwings game. I love the Redwings to win, and would like to take them Puckline, but there is something that i call the Luck Surface area. This is the concept of giving yourself outs, and NOT limiting your options to win money. If i take the Redwings to win by -1.5 goals and i also bet the under 5 goals, then the only way i can win both bets is if Detroit wins the game with the following scores;
2-0
3-0
4-0
3-1
If the Flames score just one goal then the only score that allow me to win both bets is 3-1. There are a few options for a win and a push like 4-1 and 5-0, but basically needing a shut out in order to win both bets severely limits my chances. So because i like the Under more than the side, and because i have been hitting Totals really good in March then i will pass on the Redwings, and take the Under at 3 units.

Luck Surface Area!!!! Keep this in mind the next time you want to take a big favorite PL and the Under.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg