Get Lucky!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lance Williams

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Las Vegas
Hey Speed, i have been doing less and less hockey. Stanley Cup is tougher to call than reg season. And i am started a poker team and that has taken a ton of my time. Hope you been cashing out on NHL buddy.

Tonight i like the Wild and the Flames. Don't love them but thats my picks.

GET LUCKY!

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Hey Speed, i have been doing less and less hockey. Stanley Cup is tougher to call than reg season. And i am started a poker team and that has taken a ton of my time. Hope you been cashing out on NHL buddy.

Tonight i like the Wild and the Flames. Don't love them but thats my picks.

GET LUCKY!

What is a poker team? Thanks

Lance Williams

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Las Vegas
Hey, thanks for the question, i do not get too many of them
I have checked my stupid question asker list;

bleedingpurple
gjn23
Randercity
HankwilliamsJR
Tonydahorse

and since you are NOT on it i will humor you.

I am connected to poker pro's, and i sponsor a few during the WSOP. We split the profit. This is a very technical business that takes a lot of qualifying, tracking and accounting.

World Series of Poker, combined with the sweet 16, the start of MLB and the NBA playoffs, and simply living my life means i have pulled back significantly from the Stanley Cup and have posted rare plays on forums like this. Sorry..

Tonight i was on the Rangers and the Ducks, check my twitter friend ;)

Reactions: WildBillPicks7
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Hey, thanks for the question, i do not get too many of them I have checked my stupid question asker list; bleedingpurple gjn23 Randercity HankwilliamsJR Tonydahorse and since you are NOT on it i will humor you. I am connected to poker pro's, and i sponsor a few during the WSOP. We split the profit. This is a very technical business that takes a lot of qualifying, tracking and accounting. World Series of Poker, combined with the sweet 16, the start of MLB and the NBA playoffs, and simply living my life means i have pulled back significantly from the Stanley Cup and have posted rare plays on forums like this. Sorry.. Tonight i was on the Rangers and the Ducks, check my twitter friend ;)

I would like to see the stupid question I have asked you? now since your beginning thread I have been nothing but cordial to you.

Lance Williams

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Las Vegas
This Montreal Tampa series has kicked my ass. But will win some of that back with the Lightning ML.
GL if you tail me. I might take a couple shots on the next round but i am pretty much done till next season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Hey, thanks for the question, i do not get too many of them
I have checked my stupid question asker list;

bleedingpurple
gjn23
Randercity
HankwilliamsJR
Tonydahorse

and since you are NOT on it i will humor you.

I am connected to poker pro's, and i sponsor a few during the WSOP. We split the profit. This is a very technical business that takes a lot of qualifying, tracking and accounting.

World Series of Poker, combined with the sweet 16, the start of MLB and the NBA playoffs, and simply living my life means i have pulled back significantly from the Stanley Cup and have posted rare plays on forums like this. Sorry..

Tonight i was on the Rangers and the Ducks, check my twitter friend ;)

Hmm thanks for "Humoring me". I apologize if that was a "stupid" question. I'm fairly involved with poker and just never heard it called a poker team before so was curious if it was something new. So basically you are staking or have a stable. GL this wsop.

Lance Williams

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Las Vegas
Wow i am offending people left and right this weekend. Do not drink and post on madjack ha ha.

No worries buddy, sorry about that and i do appreciate the question. I have been a semi pro since i was in the Army, and i play a lot of Nevada tournaments, but feel like i am at my ceiling of my talent and time available to improve. I don't have illusions of sitting final table WSOP, but i know a lot card players who are much better than me and i have backed them in the past very profitably.

We decided to go at it in an organized way this year, there is just too much money out there to not get some. So the answer is yes to both. I back Pro's and i have a Team who play events for me exclusively.

Sorry for the rude remarks guys. I am not usually an @hole and will behave better in the future.

-Lucky

no spamming.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Wow i am offending people left and right this weekend. Do not drink and post on madjack ha ha.

No worries buddy, sorry about that and i do appreciate the question. I have been a semi pro since i was in the Army, and i play a lot of Nevada tournaments, but feel like i am at my ceiling of my talent and time available to improve. I don't have illusions of sitting final table WSOP, but i know a lot card players who are much better than me and i have backed them in the past very profitably.

We decided to go at it in an organized way this year, there is just too much money out there to not get some. So the answer is yes to both. I back Pro's and i have a Team who play events for me exclusively.

Sorry for the rude remarks guys. I am not usually an @hole and will behave better in the future.

-Lucky

no spamming.

No worries, ive got you as undefeated since your return....max bets and losers were just practice games.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lance Williams

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Las Vegas
Blackhawks all the way, they shouldnt lose a home game.

They should have won both those games in TAmpa, the games in Chicago are going to be one sided, and probably odds prohibitive, but for me its Blackhawks or pass.

Seems like Crawford has settled in. 5 goals allowed so far but 3 have been the craziest damn deflections in history. I swear they are highlight goals of the entire season. Game 1 should have been a shutout.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Blackhawks all the way, they shouldnt lose a home game.

They should have won both those games in TAmpa, the games in Chicago are going to be one sided, and probably odds prohibitive, but for me its Blackhawks or pass.

Seems like Crawford has settled in. 5 goals allowed so far but 3 have been the craziest damn deflections in history. I swear they are highlight goals of the entire season. Game 1 should have been a shutout.

Awesome. ...thanks.