gi-ANTS/Cowboys In Gamer....

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Eli is softer than the tissue, Peyton just got done crying in.....

:mj07: Wait, I think you're onto something. How has Kleenex not hit up Peyton for his acting services? I'm guessing Eli can't act at all, otherwise he would be CEO/Chairman of the Board at Kleenex, Inc.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Wow. Could the Cowboys playcalling be any worse...

1st down pass
2nd down run up the middle

every frigging time.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Should be interesting if Dallas scores. Still plenty of time for the Giants to score. Can you imagine that Cowboys defense in a prevent? It's pretty much an automatic 3 for the Giants, if not more.

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
20-play, 10:28 drives do not help the over at all!!

Hopefully NY can get something going here before halftime.

Dallas starts second half with the ball, so they can really do some damage if they hold NY here.

Bet Coughlin wishes he had that fourth and inches call over again. Giants have not had any momentum ever since.

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Another poor coaching move by TC that I did not see anyone mention was not calling any TOs when Dallas had the ball near the goal line.

Cowboys ran a play with 1:55 on second and goal, stopped short.....and the clock ran down to 1:04 before the Cowboys actually called a timeout.

Why save a first half timout like that??

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Nice. Dallas giving it up right before half like everyone and their mother knew they would. Giants will go into the locker room with all the mo and down 4, at most.

Just once I'd like to see a team close out the half on D and not be so ok with giving up points.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
TOUCHDOWN !!!!! 14-14

TOUCHDOWN !!!!! 14-14

:fit01: :Kid1:
GiantsScript.gif
:Kid1::fit01:

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
:mj07: Looks like I'll be on NY in the 2h. Absolute killer right there. Dallas had control of this game and now the Giants have a great shot to win outright.

Bet on MyBookie