gi-ANTS/Cowboys In Gamer....

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Another poor coaching move by TC that I did not see anyone mention was not calling any TOs when Dallas had the ball near the goal line.

Cowboys ran a play with 1:55 on second and goal, stopped short.....and the clock ran down to 1:04 before the Cowboys actually called a timeout.

Why save a first half timout like that??

WHO NEEDS A STINKING TIME OUT:scared

NICE DRIVE

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
you gotta love troy aikman, "these guys don't like each other very much" ya think???

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Once again! Nice Defense Dallas, Green Bay wins regardless of who they play next week. Mark my words, boys! Pathetic!

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Got NY +6 in the 2h. Think that's a gift. After laying down at the end of the half like that, I think it will be hard for Dallas to win the game at all, let alone cover.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
I would be more worried about the cumulative effect of 10.5 min 20 play drive on a D, than a 5 play drive at the end of half.

Stupid for Dallas to play the soft zone & take a 15 yard penalty, but Dallas has been a big 2nd half team all year long...

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
I would be more worried about the cumulative effect of 10.5 min 20 play drive on a D, than a 5 play drive at the end of half.

Stupid for Dallas to play the soft zone & take a 15 yard penalty, but Dallas has been a big 2nd half team all year long...

I meant more from an emotional standpoint. The Cowboys had the Giants down, then they let them right back in the game by letting them go the length of the field in less than a minute. Neither defense is very good, so having momentum and knowing they can win seems to be a big bonus for the Giants IMO.

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Should be an interesting second half.....Dallas has outscored 10 teams by a touchdown or more this year in the second half!

It was easy money, Dallas in the 2nd half, the first half of the season....cooled off down the back end of the year.

Sticking with my Giants play for the game and the Over.

:0corn

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
I meant more from an emotional standpoint. The Cowboys had the Giants down, then they let them right back in the game by letting them go the length of the field in less than a minute. Neither defense is very good, so having momentum and knowing they can win seems to be a big bonus for the Giants IMO.

I agree w/ the emotional thing, but I cant see Dallas just quitting cause its a tie game @ half, when they should be up 7.

The 1st drive here is extremely important. If Dallas goes 3 & out...Dallas is going to be in trouble w/ that emotional aspect you are talking aboout..now if Dallas marches down again & puts up 7 more....that is all forgotten...& doubt sets in for the NYG D.

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Glenn and 3 Secs,
I agree with both of you.

NY could have been dead going into the half, but Dallas let them off the hook. Emotional edge to NY, there.

But, their D has not been able to get Dallas off the field. Look, here's anothrer long drawn out, physical drive. Dallas taking the Mo right back with this drive.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Yeah, you guys are right. Dallas responded well on this first drive. Even if they only get 3, they took the mo back. Giants just can't get off the field on 3rd down.

Bet on MyBookie