gi-ANTS/Cowboys In Gamer....

wormdog

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2001
Lambeau Field
I hate the Giants right now.

Perfect field position. Wasted it!

Does anyone even think they're gonna get Dallas off the field here? Geez, last three Cowboy drives have been over 10 plays and taken like 7 minutes off the clock each time.

Not looking good for my wagers right now.

:00x11
bitch bitch bitch

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
TOUCHDOWN !!!

TOUCHDOWN !!!

:fit01: :Kid1:
GiantsScript.gif
:Kid1::fit01:

-----------------21-17-----------------

wormdog

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2001
Lambeau Field
I would be more worried about the cumulative effect of 10.5 min 20 play drive on a D, than a 5 play drive at the end of half.

Stupid for Dallas to play the soft zone & take a 15 yard penalty, but Dallas has been a big 2nd half team all year long...
yeah i agree

who like j cobs

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
I'm in a conundrum (sp?).....I want the giants to win, but my cowboys jerseys sales will fade......cowboys - packers will be better for business

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Sweet!!!!

With that TD, if the Giants dont end up covering the spread, at least the Over will hit......cant do worse than a split right now.

Think I'm just gonna relax and enjoy the final quarter of this game with that in mind.

Even a 2-1 day in the playoffs will offset another losing day on the college hardwood, so I am at least more at ease now than I was 15 minutes ago.

I can be a crabby pessimist sometimes when it comes to this stuff.

The real question is, whats Dallas doing losing this game. Their offense has spent much of the game dominating.

That end of half TD, personal foul on the O-linement/Crayton drop and giving up big kick returns......those things add up when you're trying to advance in the playoffs.

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Dallas needs to take advantage of this field position.

As lame as it was for Indy to loss as all of SD's top offensive guns went down, it will be as lame if Dallas cant pull this out with the Giants D so depleted.

Then again, like I said earlier, will Wade Phillips and Norv Turner both win a playoff game on the same day?!?!?!

Bet on MyBookie