MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
mully, what's your opinion of the cleveland hibore 3-pw? i see prices from $475 to $699 with most between $599 and $699. how can some guy on ebay sell them for $475 including shipping? and, yes, they're new. :shrug:

i'll let you know how they are because i just bought the damn things :mj07:

bought them at overstock.com for $546 including shipping. i decided that they are more trustworthy than a random ebay seller and i used "bill me later" so don't have to pay for them for 6 months interest free :D

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
mully, what's your opinion of the cleveland hibore 3-pw? i see prices from $475 to $699 with most between $599 and $699. how can some guy on ebay sell them for $475 including shipping? and, yes, they're new. :shrug:

great set of clubs for a higher handicap player. I've actually had to order in about 3x the amount of cleveland product the past 3 years over any brand out there. As far as the ebay price, STAY AWAY. They maybe listed as new and look new, but trust me, they are counterfit. One outfit was busted last year with over 3 million in cleveland product alone, not to mention Callaway and all the others. Ask the seller if you can get the serial number off the set you wish to buy. A picture of it would be best as some of these guys have legit serial numbers they can tell you. Dosen't mean you'll get that same set though. Send me an email if you get any info and I can contact my inside rep with Cleveland to check it out.

Last edited:

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
i'll let you know how they are because i just bought the damn things :mj07:

bought them at overstock.com for $546 including shipping. i decided that they are more trustworthy than a random ebay seller and i used "bill me later" so don't have to pay for them for 6 months interest free :D

Sorry, didn't see you already bought the set. Have made many purchases at overstock, but for the life of me can't figure out how they got their hands on Cleveland irons. Highly doubt they have an account with them. Email me the serial number off the clubs and I'll see if you got what you paid for.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Sorry, didn't see you already bought the set. Have made many purchases at overstock, but for the life of me can't figure out how they got their hands on Cleveland irons. Highly doubt they have an account with them. Email me the serial number off the clubs and I'll see if you got what you paid for.
i'll email you the serial number as soon as i receive the clubs.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
mully, where can i find the serial number? there's a sticker on one of the clubs with the bar code and another number. is that it?

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
mully, where can i find the serial number? there's a sticker on one of the clubs with the bar code and another number. is that it?

serial number should be engraved on the hozel of the club...check each iron. If still nothing, email me the numbers off the sticker. Usually the numbers on the stickers are used for billing and store inventory purposes only.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i'll let you know how they are because i just bought the damn things

:Yep:

just played my 4th round with these clubs. i have gained 2 clubs in distance. when i used to use a 5 iron i'm hitting 7 etc. the best thing is hitting the long irons more consistantly solid. i'll knock 4 strokes off and will break 80 half the time this year, i'm sure. :00hour

on an easy course that is :D

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Then I need 2 or 3 a side boss, since i am 12-14 hdcp:shrug:

:0corn
yeah right. now, when YOU are hitting an 8 iron i can put the 3-wood in the bag and hit a 3 iron :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg