Good Article

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
More strawman bullshit. You're a real charm!
My man, you have no reason to be so down on yourself. Be proud of your accomplishments. You retired young from an honorable career in the USPS with a pension. That’s fantastic. Some of the kids my wife sees aren’t even able to care for themselves. If you’re feeling down, maybe consider a part-time job. I lnow Home Depot in my parts has openings for retirees. Walmart greeter comes to mind, or maybe check receipts or IDs at Sam’s Club or Costco? Good luck with whatever you decide and I want you to know I’m proud of you, buddy.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
My man, you have no reason to be so down on yourself. Be proud of your accomplishments. You retired young from an honorable career in the USPS with a pension. That’s fantastic. Some of the kids my wife sees aren’t even able to care for themselves. If you’re feeling down, maybe consider a part-time job. I lnow Home Depot in my parts has openings for retirees. Walmart greeter comes to mind, or maybe check receipts or IDs at Sam’s Club or Costco? Good luck with whatever you decide and I want you to know I’m proud of you, buddy.
I'm selling insurance now. They told me it was an easy job for retards, and they were spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty and kickserv

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Find one thread where a non-liberal isn’t told they are mentally deficient, cognitively impaired, or worse.
Raymond has posted "death to America" more than once. He can't put a coherent sentence together.
Cricket continues to post words he doesn't understand the meaning of.
Hedgehog has tried posted conspiracy theory nonsense for YEARS. Sandy Hook hoax. Climate Change hoax. COVID hoax. And so much more!

Do you find these to be examples of intelligent posts by non-liberals?

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Raymond has posted "death to America" more than once. He can't put a coherent sentence together.
Hedgehog has tried posted conspiracy theory nonsense for YEARS. Sandy Hook hoax. Climate Change hoax. COVID hoax. And so much more!

i'm surprised hedgehog hasn't brought up the FEMA hoax. gotten so bad that FEMA agents are forced to take extra security precautions, because these fucking idiots believe FEMA is screwing them. not to mention these people aren't going to apply for the help they need, because they believe they can only get $750.

Reactions: kickserv

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY

You're gas fighting again.

Bet on MyBookie