Guaranteed winning day! Play along

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
-695 on the week? Lol if i dont come out with an overall positive total on the week, ill donate to madjacksports. To Help a contest or something of that sort. Losing makes me feel alive because i know what im capable of! If you lost so far this week continue to follow me and you'll win overall. :0008

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
No call for this

Just change the thread header to something normal and people will leave him alone otherwise i just see this getting worse if guaranteed winning days doesn't start soon....i've been here awhile and know how things work around here unfortunately....It's a what have u done for me latley type of crowd :lol:

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
No call for this

I'm just curious to see where it goes from here. Don't think anyone should ever guarantee winning weeks, let alone days. Also don't think it's fair or responsible to urge people to keep betting your picks when you are cold. :shrug:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
If You Bash any one.........even if they are absolutely horrible as selectors u are an absolute Moron !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should sue ur parents for having a Microwave be your baby sitter when u were young. When is it going to sink in to some of ur soft Craniums that a horrible selector is way better than some one who struggles and has a slight winning record. I'll take 22 - 60 -84.2 Units over 80 units 48 - 45 +9.8 units any day.

Google the word """FADE""" see if that helps..and then ask me ..and if u still don't understand

Dr. Kevorkian has successors.....................

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
In addition..........u Dimwits chase the Guy away and cost me $$
Intermittent Drizzle 007 made me coin i absolutely love guys that Blow their own horn before they win the war ................. No Body except the jealous will give a sh*t When You Boast after you win.

Chill Out....Fade .................and enjoy your new found Wealth!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
-695 on the week? Lol if i dont come out with an overall positive total on the week, ill donate to madjacksports. To Help a contest or something of that sort. Losing makes me feel alive because i know what im capable of! If you lost so far this week continue to follow me and you'll win overall. :0008

If you have'nt already signed up using your normal screen name, the hippo-pbart contest could use some donations, Thanks in advance:0074

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Sat
Oakland +120
$600

Texas is a good team with much fire power but i believe Oakland pulls this game out!

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
From Today until Sunday night in baseball my goal is to be up over 2k! I took a week off to clear the head and will be back stronger and ever so follow along if you wanna win.

(1st game) Braves -130
$250
(2nd game) Dodgers +110
$300

These both are games of a double header!

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges

What did you decide to donate to:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie