MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Listen i been at Madjacks for a while and found time to post to help all out. My language and confidence is seen differently by many. So I have decided to walk away from the forum and maybe make a Brand new path or restart a path somewhere else. Not a service( as i believe if your a service your incapable of making money on your own if you need my money!) but a different forum. It's not the remarks made in here as i see where they are coming from but with the little things the admins are doing to scare me off and it worked. Remember, we all get paid from someone and we will always protect that interests! They don't want me around. But ill be around the corner and trust me it won't be hard to find me.. Tomorrow will be a day i know we can't lose! Thank god that game got canceled tonight. Also There is a NCAA foots game Im loving!!! If i lose tomorrow every body who posted in my thread will get 100 cash!!!!!!

The admins didn't do anything. The boxes are reputation points that are given by fellow members. You can send positive or negative reputation. Go to USER CP and see who sent you the reputation and what they said. I do not have access to that information.

And get over yourself. I never saw somebody whine for attention like you do. Jesus man, lighten up.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
The one thing I can do is turn your reputation off and that's what I did.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Your game got cancelled? My bets are being carried over until completion. Can I ask you which book you use?

Mine got cancelled too, at Bookmaker/CRIS :shrug:

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Listen i been at Madjacks for a while and found time to post to help all out. My language and confidence is seen differently by many. So I have decided to walk away from the forum and maybe make a Brand new path or restart a path somewhere else. Not a service( as i believe if your a service your incapable of making money on your own if you need my money!) but a different forum. It's not the remarks made in here as i see where they are coming from but with the little things the admins are doing to scare me off and it worked. Remember, we all get paid from someone and we will always protect that interests! They don't want me around. But ill be around the corner and trust me it won't be hard to find me.. Tomorrow will be a day i know we can't lose! Thank god that game got canceled tonight. Also There is a NCAA foots game Im loving!!! If i lose tomorrow every body who posted in my thread will get 100 cash!!!!!!

this kind of stuff is sad, get some help ..

william13

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
hoosier
he dont want to stay ,
oldest trick in the book wins some games impress abunch of newbie yell and scream i'm leaving !because if he stayed here he has to post for free , now he will hope the newbie come look for him outside of madjacks so he has a chance to take payment . worst part of it he trying to blame jack for his leaving ..... bottom line he want newbies $$

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
You were a fucking clown from the start. If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and feels like shit,

mother fucker it is shit.

So the next time you call me out, I'm going to suggest you just get the fuck out.

I hate touts. Period.

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
I was looking for a philanthropist to help put money in my pocket back in "05", why sit on all these winners for 6 years:facepalm: BTW it?s rhetorical, I will move on:0074

If you have'nt already signed up using your normal screen name, the hippo-pbart contest could use some donations, Thanks in advance:0074

Take it that means nothing:lol:

BL

You were a fucking clown from the start. If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and feels like shit,

mother fucker it is shit.

So the next time you call me out, I'm going to suggest you just get the fuck out.

I hate touts. Period.

I agree Bryan, Ray charles could see this idiot for what he was from the get go:facepalm:

Bet on MyBookie