Guaranteed winning day! Play along

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Suck the winners from his dick you no morality mfers.

Let him say he gives his money to charities or to madjacks.

Ive wasted enough time here.

Your life is wasted! Why come into my thread? I hate u ! Why would u come into my world? Track me and youll be a cheerleader trust me!

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Lol Its crazy these people... i been around for many of years... No one can bring it like me!

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Suck the winners from his dick you no morality mfers.

Let him say he gives his money to charities or to madjacks.

Ive wasted enough time here.

Your a scumbag and will eat your words! ILL hit every god dam thing i say! I put my money where my mouth is!

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Be a fucking man and say what you mean LOB. Whos record keeping? Who was talking shit? Read the thread. Sims said he was Pete Rose.

Hesaid 85% of his winnings would go to a charity of MJs choice.

And notta. He said he donated after i urged him to start a thread.

He now says 5x his loss amount.

We whall see.

I hate you!!!!!!!!!!

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
closing this thread with the bashing..i warned everyone to stop once.

start a new thread tomorrow.

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
the thread is re-opened..No Bashing from anyone in the handicapping forums.

simtrick

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2011
Pasadena, CA
Be careful everyone. I hear Rainman gets his pick from Big Al McMordie. :mj07:
I'm sorry I did put a small wager on your WS game. Ty

Last edited:

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
I said 5x the money i lost if i lost front now until Friday and i wont today alone and they wanted to band me! If they do band me ill surface grADUATED FROM MIT.;........

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
From Now until Friday we will be up money Guaranteed!!!!! So if you need money and want to pay a bill or whatever follow!!!! If i lose ill write a check or paypal the amount to MaDJACKS! So Madjacks if your listening if i have a negative balance by end of day friday im going to send money or ban my name..... this will show u confidence...

Tampa Bay +1.5 (-135)
$150 Loser
Chicago Whitesoxs ML +140
$ 300 Winner

I wanna apologize for the way i acted yesterday and how things got out of hand. If i offended anyone I sincerely apologize. I don't mean to cause a stir with my posts(or threads).. Nor do I want anything other then us all to win! I make statements to make it interesting and fun and I just want people to see the confidence that I won't let them down. Im not making any profits off anyone or trying to stroke my ego. Im not looking for any thing other then to bring excitement and to win money! That's it... I feel Im the best at this and even though i lose a game here and there I feel invincible when it comes to Investing(some call it gambling). That's just me being honest and if that's to much to take while reading I apologize. That's just how I feel. I made this guarantee because I feel we need to be motivated to win! This is my pure motivation- win or pay up! I have fun doing it and it's exciting to have a goal to lean towards and that drives me. Sorry for acting childish and not conducting myself in an adult manner:facepalm:. Thanks for letting me get that out of my system and let's win.:0008

Elway #1

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2010
Greenfield, WI
I can't see laying any juice on the road with Sea, but there is no f...ing way I'm putting any money on Minnesota.

Good luck and look forward to your next selection.:popcorn2

Bet on MyBookie