MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
If im down at the end of the day Friday... Ill send MADJACKSPORTS what im down times 5!!!!!!!!!!!! OR BAN MY NAME FOR GOOD!

That seems like a logical strategy :0003

East2West

Forum Member
Jul 27, 2011
Westminster, CA
wow...Rainman have all the confindent.... I like it...that what all gamblers need to have like him....wish all the best to you Rainman

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
rainman, I appreciate your posts. period.

I'm sorry I missed the wsox or would've played it, was traveling and saw the tb +1.5 so I'm rootin there.

why people bother to knock others (no matter who they are or their record-keeping) is beyond me...
fact is it's our own choice to tail, fade or ignore... no one to blame but ourselves if it goes sour

keep up the good work!!

LoB

btw, wsox just battled bk to take the lead 4-2 on cleve.. rootin for ya even tho I missed the play.. gl

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
rainman, I appreciate your posts. period.

why people bother to knock others (no matter who they are or their record-keeping) is beyond me...

LoB
on cleve.. rootin for ya even tho I missed the play.. gl

Be a fucking man and say what you mean LOB. Whos record keeping? Who was talking shit? Read the thread. Sims said he was Pete Rose.

Hesaid 85% of his winnings would go to a charity of MJs choice.

And notta. He said he donated after i urged him to start a thread.

He now says 5x his loss amount.

We whall see.

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Be a fucking man and say what you mean LOB. Whos record keeping? Who was talking shit? Read the thread. Sims said he was Pete Rose.

Hesaid 85% of his winnings would go to a charity of MJs choice.

And notta. He said he donated after i urged him to start a thread.

He now says 5x his loss amount.

We whall see.

He actually said 5x his loss amount OR just ban him. If he doesnt show profit.....he'll just go away.

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
woodson,

not getting involved in the other chit.... not worth arguing about... not my bizness and aint bothering to call anyone out on it... don't care about it.

that's kinda my point. I just look at the posts and not the other stuff and/or responses and arguments that go round and round.

whether he does donate or not.. don't care. if he does I'm sure jack will be more than happy to get $$ sent to him.
there's enuf b.s. in the world to worry about.. not gonna go after another mj poster no matter what bs he is or isn't sayin.

if the guy's attitude pisses me off, I don't look at his post... like pressing the "ignore" button.
works for me.

I'd rather people focus on selections etc than the other stuff.
just my 2 cents.. didn't mean to get ya worked up

peace and winning picks are all I wanna look at.

and a fine female ass...

LoB

and some nice chi-chis...

glta

The Universe

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2011
Woodson,

The last time you got mad n went off on him already, now this. If you u don't like what he saids, like LOB said, dont look at his posts. That's something you can do, can't you?

The Universe

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2011
That fine then, please try to all get along. Isn't the ultimate goal in this forum is to help each other and WIN!

BTW: Good hit on the White Soxs, Rainmain

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
He actually said 5x his loss amount OR just ban him. If he doesnt show profit.....he'll just go away.

exactly, seems lame," ill pay 5x or ban me", who cares if you get banned, pay the 5x and stick around , thats the only real option

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Woodson,

The last time you got mad n went off on him already, now this. If you u don't like what he saids, like LOB said, dont look at his posts. That's something you can do, can't you?

Again, youve been here a fucking month.

Do you realize how many lurkers that are in college read his posts and assurances and lose money in despreration?!

Do you think this is about me or my ego?

Its about someone saying he guarantees or he donates his winnings to charity.

Its the new guys out there that follow false promises that i make thesecomments for.

This forum doesn't do locks, guarantees, and stiffs.

No need to make people promises to stroke your ego.

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Woodson,

The mods said it best... If i don't provide they will eliminate me as if i never happened! I brought that up! :0008

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
If the forum no longer self polices itself from this pseudo assurances, then ill be the first out the door.

Glad you agree Jeff. As a winner of a weekend paid vacation to a beach resort you know i am a man of my word... Im not seeing it here..

This guy states chairites and 5x payment and i havent seen shit.

Have a ball.

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Again, youve been here a fucking month.

Do you realize how many lurkers that are in college read his posts and assurances and lose money in despreration?!

Do you think this is about me or my ego?

Its about someone saying he guarantees or he donates his winnings to charity.

Its the new guys out there that follow false promises that i make thesecomments for.

This forum doesn't do locks, guarantees, and stiffs.

No need to make people promises to stroke your ego.

Wooden please stop posting in my threats ! Your a waste of read! JUst being honest!

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
If the forum no longer self polices itself from this pseudo assurances, then ill be the first out the door.

Glad you agree Jeff. As a winner of a weekend paid vacation to a beach resort you know i am a man or my word.

This guy states chairites and 5x payment and i havent seen shit.

Have a ball.

F U wooden ill deal without you! Trust me.. Why are you in a forum u hate... i been hated on by many threw the years and survived!

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Suck the winners from his dick you no morality mfers.

Let him say he gives his money to charities or to madjacks.

Ive wasted enough time here.

Bet on MyBookie