Guaranteed winning day! Play along

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
I can't see laying any juice on the road with Sea, but there is no f...ing way I'm putting any money on Minnesota.

Good luck and look forward to your next selection.:popcorn2

A lot of people feeling same way. I see no one on minny at all. Vegas will make a little money on this play i believe.

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
When you lose a game like that game yesterday you can tell not enough time went into your selection!

Saturday
San Diego +110
$300

LEts say I had a dream of a 3-2 game.......

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Wednesday

All i do is win win win! It's been like that since my mother had the talk that my life was made from positive and negative thoughts in my head! If I thought negative nothing but negative things will happen. If i always had positive thinking and made sure all you wanted to out-put was positive results, that's exactly what will happen! Plain and simple! People tell you there is no such thing as locks and Guarantees are maybe lacking confidence. I been with forums for over 8 years and i been banned even after winning a game I said was a lock and won! I been touted as a forthcoming service and someone who was only willing to benefit self from it but all i wanted to do is make everyone money. I bet one play, maybe 2 because it limits me. If you bet too many plays a bad day can turn into a catastrophic Day! Bet with confidence and when picking a pick don't play ping pong with the selection. Be confident in the pick or lay off! Don't bet what you see as a public play. If you see 70% on w a g e r line or any other site don't let that scare you off or rethink what's in your gut. Percentages are there to scare us into thinking maybe we were wrong with our thinking. Money decides games! I repeat, money decides games! Not the percentage! Sharps know that. Main thing is limit your games. Because when you limit your games it's very easy to see a pattern. The reason im telling this to everyone is because not everyone have this as a profession. And those who do have a profession at doing this don't usually help the average person! (handicappers charging money for plays could never survive if it wasn't for your money). You'll Never see Billy Walter's charge a dime! He makes enough. Main point is if your Negative going into a play and want a quick score and you see a sign saying Guaranteed lock, solve all your problems here lol lay off, there is always tomorrow! Unless your riding my plays! Also money management is key also.

Tampa Bay - no line yet
$300
Baltimore +180
$300
Baltimore +1.5 (+115)
$300

Last edited:

Rainman007

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Listen i been at Madjacks for a while and found time to post to help all out. My language and confidence is seen differently by many. So I have decided to walk away from the forum and maybe make a Brand new path or restart a path somewhere else. Not a service( as i believe if your a service your incapable of making money on your own if you need my money!) but a different forum. It's not the remarks made in here as i see where they are coming from but with the little things the admins are doing to scare me off and it worked. Remember, we all get paid from someone and we will always protect that interests! They don't want me around. But ill be around the corner and trust me it won't be hard to find me.. Tomorrow will be a day i know we can't lose! Thank god that game got canceled tonight. Also There is a NCAA foots game Im loving!!! If i lose tomorrow every body who posted in my thread will get 100 cash!!!!!!

Last edited:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
[Wtf did the admins do?QUOTE=Rainman007;3001044]Listen i been at Madjacks for a while and found time to post to help all out. My language and confidence is seen differently by many. So I have decided to walk away from the forum and maybe make a Brand new path or restart a path somewhere else. Not a service( as i believe if your a service your incapable of making money on your own if you need my money!) but a different forum. It's not the remarks made in here as i see where they are coming from but with the little things the admins are doing to scare me off and it worked. Remember, we all get paid from someone and we will always protect that interests! They don't want me around. But ill be around the corner and trust me it won't be hard to find me.. Tomorrow will be a day i know we can't lose! Thank god that game got canceled tonight. Also There is a NCAA foots game Im loving!!! If i lose tomorrow every body who posted in my thread will get 100 cash!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Bet on MyBookie