HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!! THUR SERVICE PLAYS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
VSSWins

NBA/NCAA BASKETBALL THURSDAY NOVEMBER 22ND, 2007

NCAA Regular Play 5% #710 CAL IRVINE ANTEATERS +9/-115 over Mississippi State Bulldogs
NCAA Regular Play 5% #702 SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS -2/-120 over Penn State Nittany Lions
NCAA Regular Play 5% #708 KANSAS STATE WILDCATS -1/-115 over George Mason Patriots
NCAA Regular Play 5% #720 GONZAGA BULLDOGS -6/-115 over Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
IndianCowboy

Sport: NFL Football
Game: Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions -Thursday November 22, 2007 12:30 pm

Pick: 3 unit(s) TOTAL: Under 46.5 (-108) (Play of the Day)

This week has been sound and the basketball season has been profitable as well. Given that, the limited card, many more plays including more nba and a full slate of football to come this weekend, just 1 play today. Currently, this week 6-3, last week 13-7 (19-9 last 10 days). For the basketball season, which admittedly, is my favorite sport to cap, 28-10 overall, 21-10 in the nba (8 of 9 and 3 in a row) and 8-3 in college ball. As per the wager on the under today, I was very close to pulling the trigger on the Jets and Clemons as he was impressive, but the under in the Packers/Lions game came out with significance. Keep in mind the Giants have a very powerful offense and when they faced the Lions, the game totaled less than 30 points. The last time these two teams hooked up, they totaled well below 30 and tack on the fact that the Lions have revenge in this game and their offense does make plenty of errors with plenty of successes as well. I look for the Lions to rush the ball more as well as they had less than 20 yards of rushing in their last game and they will make it a point to run the ball today to attempt to make their passing game more effective. Both of these offenses get a lot of publicity, but what people fail to realize is that the defenses of both squads are solid as well. Green Bay is 4th in the league in points allowed and 12th in the league in overall defense, not to mention 9th in the league in rushing yards allowed (bounty hunters or not). The Lions were able to contain Favre the first time they faced him and they too are top 10 in the league in rushing yards allowed and has given up 10, 7 and 7 points in their last 3 home games. While many expect a high scoring ballgame, I expect a rather slow start to the first half and this game is likely to go under. The under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings between these 2 squads and the under is 4-0 when the Lions face a team with a winning record meaning that they show up against the better teams in the league. Happy turkey, looking forward to basketball and football this weekend.