MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
do they like beer there? I couldn't find a liquor store.... or a house of ill...never mind....:mj07:....I can't navigate Yahoo either

no beer store, no join for me :shrug:

have fun, vinnie :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Vinnie, don't let these haters get you down. I think your doing a great job! My house looks stunning.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Just moved to town. Currently living in the Christmas tree on the upper left side, until my house/strip club is built. I'm currently petitioning the city to pave the roads around my property, unless my building/business permits will be held up because of it.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
I clicked the shit out of that thing and it didnt't do anything so how do I go about starting a cross country killing spree or something in the way of fun at madjackson?:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I clicked the shit out of that thing and it didnt't do anything so how do I go about starting a cross country killing spree or something in the way of fun at madjackson?:shrug:

I guess the only fun activity in town is to write in the bulletin. It's not much different than Kentucky in that respect.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
tru dat. but it asks for a code of some sort and all that and I sure don't know it. Tell me, whats the price of diesel in Madjackson?

It gives you the 4 digit code right below where it asks. Deisel is free, but we don't seem to have anything to put it in.:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie