Help grow Madjackson!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I'll try to be Mayor, or whatever.

Smurphy needs to give it a rest.

You are way behind. Vinnie is already mayor. I am ambassador. I have been visiting other cities and advertising free beer in exchange for coming to Madjackson.

You can be the local standup comic or something I guess. You can work out of Morris' pub - he needs to get the Sunday and Wednesday crowds up.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
We need a doc. You are in.

how? When I click on there, I can do nothing. I'll try again...

tried to type a message and it told me to type in a name and a message (with character limitations that I was well within). :shrug:

All I see on there are houses, trees, grass, roads, etc. I can move around on the screen, I can see what others have typed, but I can't do anything?? Maybe I need to download some new version of Flash?

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
how? When I click on there, I can do nothing. I'll try again...

tried to type a message and it told me to type in a name and a message (with character limitations that I was well within). :shrug:

All I see on there are houses, trees, grass, roads, etc. I can move around on the screen, I can see what others have typed, but I can't do anything?? Maybe I need to download some new version of Flash?

No that's pretty much it. But you should be able to write messages.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Mr. Ambassador,
If the information you have on Mr. Agent being in Simi Valley is correct I will need you to come down to the station house for questioning. As we don't actually have a staton house yet how bout we meet at Deputy Morris' pub?
We appreciate your cooperation:00hour

That should help,
Sheriff FDC

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Mr. Ambassador,
If the information you have on Mr. Agent being in Simi Valley is correct I will need you to come down to the station house for questioning. As we don't actually have a staton house yet how bout we meet at Deputy Morris' pub?
We appreciate your cooperation:00hour

That should help,
Sheriff FDC

See you at the pub then. We still need more factories!

http://madjackson.myminicity.com/ind

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
i think i saw some shady looking islamic school bus drivers....

and look!...theres a jew-eating rabbit!(makes about as much sense as the rest of this thread:shrug: )

/mass psychosis.

Don't be hatin' on Madjackson. There is still plenty of room for you to be a psycho radio host. I'm sure AR will be happy to let you stay in his downtown ranch until your bunker is built.

Unemployment back to 0% !!!!

We need get the transportation up to snuff...

http://madjackson.myminicity.com/tra

Bet on MyBookie