Help grow Madjackson!

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
I tried to start a good, affordable insurance agency, but noone came by:shrug:

You probably need a web presence with today's gas prices. Can you also throw the price of your top 3 competitor's on there as well?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
OK, I'm being an ambassador of Madjackson by spreading the word in other cities that we have free beer. This should bring in more population. We will be the biggest city in Iceland someday.

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Someone had a question about the security code to post in the chat box there in Madjacksonville.....if you've posted once TODAY then you must patiently wait for tomorrow to get here to chime in again, MAKE SURE you daily post is helpful:mj07: The head honchos that run the town dont have enough time to let you talk twice....they're too busy doing nothing around there!!!:142smilie :00hour
ONE POST PER DAY @ Madjacksonville, how we gonna be able to get a riot or street fight started if we cant argue back and forth in that place?

IGNORE I WAS TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT THIS, I GUESS I JUST GOT HOODWINKED EARLIER:142smilie :142smilie

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Someone had a question about the security code to post in the chat box there in Madjacksonville.....if you've posted once TODAY then you must patiently wait for tomorrow to get here to chime in again, MAKE SURE you daily post is helpful:mj07: The head honchos that run the town dont have enough time to let you talk twice....they're too busy doing nothing around there!!!:142smilie :00hour
ONE POST PER DAY @ Madjacksonville, how we gonna be able to get a riot or street fight started if we cant argue back and forth in that place?

No this isn't true. Just hit refresh and you will get another security code.;)

Yes - we need a good street brawl!:box2: :chairshot

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
:shrug: I just keep getting a stupid ass message that I need to insert a name(which Ive done) and a message no more then 200 characters (which also was done:shrug:

Guess Im gonna have to go get Freddie Fingers and get somethings straightened out in that place:scared

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
:shrug: I just keep getting a stupid ass message that I need to insert a name(which Ive done) and a message no more then 200 characters (which also was done:shrug:

Guess Im gonna have to go get Freddie Fingers and get somethings straightened out in that place:scared

:mj16: counting your character SUX!!!!
Short and sweet, it must be.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
As everyone can clearly see through the transcripts that I ran for Sheriff unopposed and am therefore the new Sheriff in town and we don't have to worry about the crime rate let me tell you that. We don't have a 911 system in yet as we can't find a single friggin volunteer. Everyone is too caught up putting in sewers and kissing smurphy's ass (just a joke don't start a petition or anything) to realize that we don't have any women folk to speak of. The only one we curretly have is Mrs. Sheriff of Madjackson and she is still indallas as the roads are impassable after the tropical storm Agent blew through.

Hope this helps,

fdc
Sherriff of Madjackson

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
after................poetic license...........Agent blew through.

Hope this helps,

fdc
Sherriff of Madjackson

He is currently wanted in Madjackson for three counts of sodomy.......if anyone in town has any information regarding this person please call 7...........yea thats it just 7..............its a small town.............and try to scream it so I can hear ya too.

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
i nominate Kosar as Madjackson's official spokesman for his loyal support of Madjack's here and abroad ;)

Bet on MyBookie