hey keith 1...

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
vanbasten said:
hey keith 1, no harm here.

speaking for myself, it looked like one of the two of you was about to let loose with some kinda spam. you did nothing wrong.

welcome aboard, and good luck to you:)
thanks man. I appreciate that at least one person saw that I did nothing wrong. I went out of my way not to ! Yet, more members are continuing to throw digs my way. Unbelievable.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Nobody's calling you out buddy and not sure what my screenname has to do with anything....but sorry, I could have sworn this bullshit was posted in the NCAA Hoops room...then moved...I must have been having one of my LSD flashbacks.

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
CHARLESMANSON said:
Nobody's calling you out buddy and not sure what my screenname has to do with anything....but sorry, I could have sworn this bullshit was posted in the NCAA Hoops room...then moved...I must have been having one of my LSD flashbacks.
it was moved (obviously not by me). Look, I don't want to argue with people here. Although I signed on in January, I was viewing for awhile before that. There are some really good cappers here. The One and Only in the NBA; gman2 and Arrow in college hoops, etc...

How about we just let this go. No harm no foul. OK ?

GRIFFIN

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2001
MASS
best of luck to you!
i know what your saying though its hard to be the newbie, not only here but at the other two. I guess thats the way its goes.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
gl, Keith,we've all just seen 2 brand new guys (low post total/just signed up) talking to each other before, "looking" for some mysterious capper or each other, then singing his praises, etc, etc, etc. It usually just turns into spam, but maybe that's not your intention here. Guys are just cynical as most of us on these gambling boards have seen all the scamdicapper tactics, bait & switch, etc. Have fun posting, pick a bunch of winners.

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
SixFive said:
gl, Keith,we've all just seen 2 brand new guys (low post total/just signed up) talking to each other before, "looking" for some mysterious capper or each other, then singing his praises, etc, etc, etc. It usually just turns into spam, but maybe that's not your intention here. Guys are just cynical as most of us on these gambling boards have seen all the scamdicapper tactics, bait & switch, etc. Have fun posting, pick a bunch of winners.
I don't want to sound naive, but I never thought of that. I did sign up in January, so I don't know if that qualifies as brand new. In any event, I assure you I have no agenda here. Thanks for the welcome.

Trossi3389

% MAN !!!!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
rochester ny
keith, wtf you doing??? i know you didn't start this thread bro but you know better not to respond to it..

come on.

this thread belongs in dumpster jack.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Banned for what? They thread was just started in the wrong forum. Banning is a little strong dont ya think? :rolleyes:

Trossi3389

% MAN !!!!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
rochester ny
Ricknjax said:
Banned for what? They thread was just started in the wrong forum. Banning is a little strong dont ya think? :rolleyes:

no mouth, there talking spam and another forum..

what you got to say about that mouth????

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
Trossi3389 said:
whats up bro.. :)
not much--you ? Things alot quieter at the mall these days. Don't want you to think I forgot your advice from awhile ago. I haven't.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie