hey keith 1...

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
Blackman said:
Is that a whistle or toilet paper? I'm not quite sure.
more importantly--WHY ???. It appears that ALOT of people on this site have some sort of problem, although I can't figure it out. Instead of coming right out and saying it, they communicate with those little smilies. I guess everyone just automatically started out here with 1,000 posts (except me).

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Keith 1 said:
more importantly--WHY ???. It appears that ALOT of people on this site have some sort of problem, although I can't figure it out. Instead of coming right out and saying it, they communicate with those little smilies. I guess everyone just automatically started out here with 1,000 posts (except me).

Nah, I'm more concerned with the what, I already know the why.

Figured it out around post 1200 so you have something to look forward to!

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
Blackman said:
Nah, I'm more concerned with the what, I already know the why.

Figured it out around post 1200 so you have something to look forward to!
can't wait. Maybe we can just keep this thread going until I get to the magic number.

Trossi3389

% MAN !!!!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
rochester ny
Keith 1 said:

keith,its not that bro,you can't go along with a hint spam thread from an idiot asking for another member from another forum.. its bad ethics bro!!! theres alot of cool old schoolers here AND believe me they can be brutal!!! :142lmao: but there a bunch of great guys!!! :clap: .. my point being just keep with-in the forum itself that your in!!!

guys, keith is a good people and he didn't spill the beans, he just isn't jelled to this forum yet.. so cut him some slack.. JACK, NOW WILL YOU PLEASE PUT THIS THREAD IN THE FAWKING DUMPSTER PLEASE????? :rolleyes: :mj07:

Bet on MyBookie