Hippo-Kramer Contest SUPER BOWL (finally)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Somebody's a grouch. Since this started in the political forum, I guess my next comparison is valid - you are just like all these politicians. You care about all the people on the top, and are ecstatic that there are only three on the bottom still seeking charity that you have to keep happy. Meanwhile, all us middlers are brushed to the wayside - and just because we haven't contributed to your thread for a week or two (god forbid there were extenuating circumstances), somehow now we are worthless. Maybe you should rename the contest "Smurphy the dictator-hater".

I see how it is.

:firing: :firing: :firing: :firing: dance1 :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

....and for the record, i've been grouch for a couple months now.:kiss:

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
I will take the cards +7x7 Im out of the race but I got wager with sponge on a small side wager. good job to the new champs.:canada1

Last edited:

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
MR CHRISTO - we still have that little wager pending. Your lack of attendance lately has made it a tossup going to the SB. You have better record - so that does give you a leg up...

MrChristo -8 24-24-3
smurphy -8 26-33

Yes, yes. I do apologise.

I was a bit sick of going up and down on the one spot, and last I thought was that you had the caboose spot sewn up!

So...I guess the easy thing for me to do would be to pick those stinkin' Cardinals for a *7 ...:142smilie

...but since I'm an idiot...

stealers.jpg

x 7 kurby

(btw, did we decide on a tourist trinket or some sort of local sporting apparel? )

:director: Don't stop this party, baaabyyyy! :mj06:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Yes, yes. I do apologise.

I was a bit sick of going up and down on the one spot, and last I thought was that you had the caboose spot sewn up!

So...I guess the easy thing for me to do would be to pick those stinkin' Cardinals for a *7 ...:142smilie

...but since I'm an idiot...

stealers.jpg

x 7 kurby

(btw, did we decide on a tourist trinket or some sort of local sporting apparel? )

:director: Don't stop this party, baaabyyyy! :mj06:

WWOOOOOOFFF!!

i love the spirit of competition the Tassie got!

I am fully prepared to send you some tacky Santa Barbara shit.

....But the Cards will win so I look forward to receiving some incredible touristy shit from some Anglo place I aint been to. ...God bless the Cardinals to be a good Super Bowl winner.:00hour

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Changing my play. This will make Morris happy. I just have a feeling this game might turn into a shootout.

Under x7

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Changing my play. This will make Morris happy. I just have a feeling this game might turn into a shootout.

Under x7

you throw a away a losing (winning) play for another losing (winning) play. ....I'm going to give you credit for both (only because you lost (won) anyway).

That's -35 for the playoffs. Nobody will ever beat that score.:00hour

Bet on MyBookie