Hippo-Kramer Contest SUPER BOWL (finally)

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
CONGRATS WAYNE WONDER

YOU TO RIPSTER :toast: :toast: :toast:

Finally got electricity back, been without since the
ice storm started the 27th. Missed a hell of a
Super Bowl from what I hear. It was a fun contest
this year and thanks Smurph for all the hard work.

You too dance1 :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

Oh and PHART :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
OK knuckleheads - you all should have received emails with detailed instructions. I hope I don't have to speak with any of you again for a very long time.:bigun: :firing: kurby :mj11: :poke :hitwithro :chairshot :flush:

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
OK knuckleheads - you all should have received emails with detailed instructions. I hope I don't have to speak with any of you again for a very long time.:bigun: :firing: kurby :mj11: :poke :hitwithro :chairshot :flush:

OK....talk about knuckleheads e-mailing...YOU WIN!!! :mj07:

I'm sending my sheet to Wayne Wonder

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont

Can you please send me that email again. My email that was listed on this site in no longer valid. I changed it now so can you please resend it.Thanks donkeyslayer at live.ca

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
So we're just rolling this over then?

check your emails. You are currently obligated to pay Wayne Wonder. Please do so in the near future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for the use of your golf clubs and gloves and tees and balls.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
check your emails. You are currently obligated to pay Wayne Wonder. Please do so in the near future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for the use of your golf clubs and gloves and tees and balls.

Pay Wayne Wonder? That seems so easy. OK, Will do.

Thanks again for all your effort and making this contest so easy to understand.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
why the reply all to every email??? :shrug: i had about 50 emails.

:mj07: :mj07:

About 30 new mails in the Inbox...thought I'd actually become popular! :142smilie

Looks like I'll be sending money to Randy Ripken...hopefully it won't take too long to make it's way half way 'round the world.

Moneybookers and Neteller...but no PayPal sorry. :shrug:

As for you Randy smurphy...I actually thought the whole payment scheme made at least some sense! kurby

Last edited:

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
As for you Randy smurphy...I actually thought the whole payment scheme made at least some sense! kurby

I feel ya. I was reading those emails, and was wondering if I had accidentally been added to the email list of some fourth-grade email thread. It was as simple as can be. It was very amusing though.

Bet on MyBookie