Hippo-Kramer Contest SUPER BOWL (finally)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I'll buy your drinks smurph if you'll let me play in your foursome next time. of course I'll have to borrow bbc's clubs too. is he left handed because I am. shit, it doesn't matter because I don't play anyway. but I will if you can work it out....

Kosar is lefthanded.:mj07: He borrowed some clubs circa 1920 from DTB.

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
I sent my payment.Sponge just drop a 30 to a local charity in you town and we wil call it even.cya next year:canada1 :canada1 :canada1

wormdog

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2001
Lambeau Field
packers rule, evreyone else in the the thread kind of licks puss psusss,,, but i ugeesssssssssssssss that could my opin

plus if its the darkies then they are votin for a cup ng
s

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
packers rule, evreyone else in the the thread kind of licks puss psusss,,, but i ugeesssssssssssssss that could my opin

s

worm

did anyone ever tell you your a cancer in the lockerroom .

pussychops.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ

s

:confused:

:drinky: :drinky: :drinky:

Someone had an exciting Valentine's Day. :mj07:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I sent my payment.Sponge just drop a 30 to a local charity in you town and we wil call it even.cya next year:canada1 :canada1 :canada1

Here you go wesis. this is where the donation went

http://boxerangelsrescue.com/ went to a dog name Troy. Think it is the dog on the middle of the page. First or second. Looks like he bites like that dog in the contest.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Apparently Ripken is still missing some payments. I'll try to sort this out someday.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
you didn't just run the contest - you were recruiting more and more people. I thought you did a great job, smurph and won't play unless you take the lead.

i agree 100 percent. If u start a contest u should run it till u pass away and somebody else can take the helm. Smurph is the creator so he should stick it out.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Not trying to be an ass here, but honestly, where do I send the 20?

Jab Smurph sent out an email where to send it. I sent mine to a guy in Pa named John i think. I guess u have to send urs to Ripken but i don't have the email anymore. I would say ask Smurph but he seems a bit testy lately. You didn't receive any of those 250 emails?

Last edited:

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
I sent my payment to Randy (
Conversion from:
-$27.50 CAD
Conversion to:
$22.00 USD
Exchange rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.800000 U.S. Dollars

please confirm I sent to the correct person.The email i recieved looked like he was the only person still waiting for payments. Thanks

Bet on MyBookie