Hippo-Kramer Week 10 (always be closing)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
If Beantown Jim starts a thread about how much he loves the Giants this week, then I'd be pretty sure the Cowboys are the play. As it is, nobody likes the Giants - nobody except the bookmakers.

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Just noticed I'm 13-13...

13 is my favorite number. Looks like this will be good week. :00hour

Smurphy, bobcats are favored by 1.5 tonight :scared

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I like them. Giants win by 10.

NYG +1
AZ -1
Denver +3.5

No doubles for now...may change my mind before Sunday.

Thank you for shaking me out of playing the Giants. I really didn't want to anyway.

I was going to be all over the Cards as well, but now I'm not sure. ....Your selections do not seem to be "organic", to tell you the truth. Ever since hoops started, it's as if someone else is doing your homework.:00x32 ...But then you throw in your beloved Broncos to try and throw us off. I think I know what you are up to.

I am reacting against the poor Cats' play of late. My pick would be the squadron they are against. ...I forgot who they are playing tonight. You know what to do with this information.

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
MIAMI DOLPHINS will win this week. +3 just provides a little insurance. DOUBLE UP! This is my "bash your bookie" play of the month.:chairshot :chairshot

TITANS/JAGS will struggle to reach 20 points. UNDER is a :padlock: .

ARIZONA CARDINALS will make the public unhappy this week. They will defeat the Lions in Glendale. Me and Hippo will be among the few celebrating.:00x27

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Your selections do not seem to be "organic", to tell you the truth. Ever since hoops started, it's as if someone else is doing your homework.:00x32 ...But then you throw in your beloved Broncos to try and throw us off. I think I know what you are up to.

What do you think I'm up to? I have some secret master-mind capping the NFL games for me? I guess you could think that...after all, I am just a girl!

Truth is, my mind actually starts working at this time of the year :mj07:

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
MIAMI DOLPHINS will win this week

:142smilie :142smilie

Good one smurph! I was in need of a laugh. I am on medical house arrest this weekend so be prepared for a lot of bashing, boyz. Bring your A game or else don't bring it at all!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
"Fish gotta win sometime" .....and yes - THAT is the extent of my capping on that game. If I had an Upsert Bird, it would be squawking loud on this one.

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Smurph get off my team and money train, the only one I KNOW something about:nono:

Tenn-Jax under 35 x2

Me or HH will make a move against each other this week:scared

Dallas -1
Detroit +1

Call me Joe Public, lord knows I need ANOTHER name:mj07:

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
:bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

:padlock: :padlock: :padlock:

COMING SOON

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Looks like Gary Public will once again go 1-2 for 0 points. At least your doubles have been hot.

I will enjoy a Cowboys loss this week, even if it means that Hippo will continue her gloat-fest.

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Looks like Gary Public will once again go 1-2 for 0 points. At least your doubles have been hot.

I will enjoy a Cowboys loss this week, even if it means that Hippo will continue her gloat-fest.

I have been gaining points every week with zero points:mj07:

:thefinger

:bigun:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I am really jonesin' for a Selection Show this week, Mr. Mel!!! What say you? ....err rather what BARK you?

Are we going to have to comission Feklhr to do another tribute video to court you back into activity?

Lots of good gambling songs out there. I was thinking the next one should be 'Atlantic City'. ...."It's just winners and losers, don't get caught on the wrong side of that line." Perhaps we could get Raymond to teach us about Chickenman in Philly.

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006

OUT THE ASS THIS WEEK

:mj07: :142smilie :00hour

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

OUT THE ASS THIS WEEK

:mj07: :142smilie :00hour

I'm sorry to hear that you were previously "in the ass".:shrug:

....Please dear Lord of Flea-bitten Mutts, I pray that Feklhr does NOT take this post any further than I already mistakenly have done.:00x11

Bet on MyBookie