Hippo-Kramer Week 10 (always be closing)

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
I am reacting against the poor Cats' play of late. My pick would be the squadron they are against. ...I forgot who they are playing tonight. You know what to do with this information.

You are en fuego!!

:fit01: :fit01:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
This week its vitamns and cardio.... No alcohol... 6 miler tomorrow before kiteboarding in St. Pete... Selections after a protein shake.... errrr... that could bring a joke or two.....

No hangovers... no more losing weeks... maybe... still ahve to get through Saturday night!!! :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
The Upset Bird, in post-op picks Minny then says ....Run from this pick...Run for your life. Run for your laawwk and I like GB..not touching either side or total.

So gimme the following...........

Broncos......no LJ and always play tough in KC

Dallas.....advantage Romo and the ball

Indy......ask yourself: Whom do you like? Manning or Rivers? You have just answered Manning unless you happen to be a member of Rivers' immediate family. Double

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Dallas is the consensus. I will put $20,000 (that = about 150 euro) on the Giants.

Fading my own contest. I feel lower than Dick Cheney's karma.

Godspeed and quick recovery to the Bird.

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Indy......ask yourself: Whom do you like? Manning or Rivers? You have just answered Manning unless you happen to be a member of Rivers' immediate family.

I asked myself that question. I am not a member of River's family, but I am a girl :SIB

:nono: :nono:

:kiss: :kiss:

Good luck B-B, I have a feeling after the Giants beat the Cowgirls and Rivers schools Manning, the upset bird will make a hasty recovery. Go Denver :00hour

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
I asked myself that question. I am not a member of River's family, but I am a girl :SIB

:nono: :nono:

:kiss: :kiss:

Good luck B-B, I have a feeling after the Giants beat the Cowgirls and Rivers schools Manning, the upset bird will make a hasty recovery. Go Denver :00hour

Good luck to you as well....it just struck me.....

Hippos like rivers.....lordy lordy Ms Clordy

Mr. Mel

Rabid!
Forum Member
Aug 14, 2007
On my $20 bed
Sorry to disappoint, but there is no selection show this week. The video camera has gone on a trip. I'll try to make it up next week.

I'll try a new strategy - no doubles this week! Bear ate Atlanta - I was partial to those Ohio teams.

Cinci
Atlanta
Cleveland

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
:Woodson won't be getting his picks in on time this week, will he?

142smilie :142smilie :mj07: :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Nothing like hitting a $4700 royal flush right before sunday games. Sort of takes the pressure off.

All the shit I said about vegas I take back. ....This is a wonderful city.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go Cards

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Kramer won't make it in timae again either.:142smilie :142smilie

I love this contest.

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Nothing like hitting a $4700 royal flush right before sunday games. Sort of takes the pressure off.

Really? Sweet! Then your mind should be adrenaline pumped and working well this morning.

Pray do tell - who do you like in the Cats game today...they are hosting the Rockets and are 6 point dogs. As always, your opinion is highly valued :SIB

Bet on MyBookie