homes...food...gas...now electricity....obama bankrupting the country..

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-0612-rates-20110611,0,7432941.story

out of the big o`s mouth...verbatim(even with the "uh`s")...

"You know, when I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, uh, you know ? Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I?m capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gas, you name it ? whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, uh, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers."

or be forced out of business...

coal is our life-blood.....it`s like oxygen to the economy....we have a 200 year supply of OUR OWN COAL. ...we never have to import it, or pay foreign dictators who hate us for it. ..

this is SO sick(to be overregulating coal as an energy resource into extinction),obama might as well put his hands around americans` necks and squeeze...

i`m really believeing that this guy`s goal is to destroy this country...

this guy is draining americans of their money one step at a time...he is ?taxing? almost every single person....

hope and change?...every idiot that voted for this clown deserves this....the sad part is that the rest of us have to suffer with the idiots...

513 days until the next election...

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
absolutely amazing: weasel thinks one man can destroy the economy in just two years in office, in spite of the fact that we are still complying with the Bush era tax cuts and budgets.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Weasle never mentions the crooked pricks that he supported and got us into this mess to begin with. He only mentions the crooked prick that can't clean it up.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-0612-rates-20110611,0,7432941.story

out of the big o`s mouth...verbatim(even with the "uh`s")...

"You know, when I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, uh, you know ? Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I?m capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gas, you name it ? whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, uh, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers."

or be forced out of business...

coal is our life-blood.....it`s like oxygen to the economy....we have a 200 year supply of OUR OWN COAL. ...we never have to import it, or pay foreign dictators who hate us for it. ..

this is SO sick(to be overregulating coal as an energy resource into extinction),obama might as well put his hands around americans` necks and squeeze...

this guy is draining americans of their money one step at a time...he is ?taxing? almost every single person....

hope and change?...every idiot that voted for this clown deserves this....the sad part is that the rest of us have to suffer with the idiots...

Yep. All Obama's fault. :facepalm:

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Like Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank and Harry Reid?

:0074

Skul, name me one piece of legislation that Bush wanted that any of those three stopped? You should love Reid and Pelosi they gave Bush everything he wanted. Unless you can point to something he vetoed and they overode it. Dogs, with all his crookeed charts couldn't do it. Weasle, was never able to do it, I would like to see you take a stab at it. Guys like you guys are killing the country. It is not a Republican v Democrat war out there. It is the Overly Rich and the Neocons against the rest of us.

Last edited:

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
Skul, name me one piece of legislation that Bush wanted that any of those three stopped? You should love Reid and Pelosi they gave Bush everything he wanted. Unless you can point to something he vetoed and they overode it. Dogs, with all his crookeed charts couldn't do it. Weasle, was never able to do it, I would like to see you take a stab at it. Guys like you guys are killing the country. It is not a Republican v Democrat war out there. It is the Overly Rich and the Neocons against the rest of us.

I was pointing out the people you could have included, PITY REALLY that you didn't mention them, I guess you're just a PARTISAN.

JMHO

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
I was pointing out the people you could have included, PITY REALLY that you didn't mention them, I guess you're just a PARTISAN.

JMHO

So I guess you can't come up with one piece of legislation to back your claim. Figure's. No I am not Partisan I blame Obama for not cleaning up the mess. I blame Pelosi for delivering every vote Bush wanted. I blame both Bush and Obama. You do not see to blame the Republicans for the mess they created. And that is the shame. Guys like you will vote the bastards right back in and blame everyone else for being Partisan. One thing for sure our schools really failed us.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Unbelievable- 6 year Den congress -2 years Dem congress and pres passing trillions worth of give aways on partisan vote behind closed doors--Trillion dollar stimulus to nowhere--gumbycare--and
---our resident liberals STILL-chanting

IT WAS BOOOSH--:facepalm:

You just can't make this shit up.

--sad part is -many that own nothing are benefiting from the billions for entitlements--but feel sorry for those whose earning are tanking/owe more than home is worth--and still doing the --

yes we can/change you can believe in two step

Ace%20Dance.gif

:nooo:

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Unbelievable- 6 year Den congress -2 years Dem congress and pres passing trillions worth of give aways on partisan vote behind closed doors--Trillion dollar stimulus to nowhere--gumbycare--and
---our resident liberals STILL-chanting

IT WAS BOOOSH--:facepalm:

You just can't make this shit up.

--sad part is -many that own nothing are benefiting from the billions for entitlements--but feel sorry for those whose earning are tanking/owe more than home is worth--and still doing the --

yes we can/change you can believe in two step

Ace%20Dance.gif

:nooo:

How ironic that as I post, doggie dogshit comes in with his bullshit. It's beyond sad. Even for someone as old as he is to be this far gone. You just have to shake your head. :facepalm:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Tramp
Get your no name/ no home/no job --Zero Ass
--and start your own thread.

this could be interesting thread if we can confine it to verified tax payors who have some skin in the game.

I guarantee we won't come into your packs thread --you can all "speculate" till doomsday without inteference.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Tramp
Get your no name/ no home/no job --Zero Ass
--and start your own thread.

this could be interesting thread if we can confine it to verified tax payors who have some skin in the game.

I guarantee we won't come into your packs thread --you can all "speculate" till doomsday without inteference.

Still no answer? I guess that is right in line with your party.

Your argument about all liberals being leeches just shows how indoctrinated you are. Let me give you an example because you are slow. I think there are some smart conservatives. Even on this board we have a few, such as CieGrant. However, for you to lump all liberals into one group and for you to suck dick on everything the GOP pumps up your ass, is why you are beyond pathetic. You are exactly what is wrong with this country. Wake up doggie dogshit.

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Still no answer? I guess that is right in line with your party.

Your argument about all liberals being leeches just shows how indoctrinated you are. Let me give you an example because you are slow. I think there are some smart conservatives. Even on this board we have a few, such as CieGrant. However, for you to lump all liberals into one group and for you to suck dick on everything the GOP pumps up your ass, is why you are beyond pathetic. You are exactly what is wrong with this country. Wake up doggie dogshit.

I know this may come as a surprise

but I agree with everything you said.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI

Did I miss something? The article link discusses energy legislation passed during the Bush administration. This isn't an Obama initiative. It's been a bipartisan initiative to ramp up the phasing out of outdated dirty coal-fired power plants for the past decade or more. And Obama's championed clean-coal technology since he began campaigning for office.

Looks like more of Weezy's "falling sky" routine to me. :0003

Bet on MyBookie